Who is the Fins 2nd best player of all time? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is the Fins 2nd best player of all time?

Teenwolf

You are an animal
Reaction score
We all know who number 1 is, but who would you say is the 2nd ever greatest player for our beloved Dolphins?

I wanna say JT, but that would mean that our Top 2 are guys that didn’t bring any titles to Miami. Hard to believe that we can’t find #2 on the team that went to 3 straight SB’s, winning 2 of them and producing a perfect season in the process.

I’ll give my vote to Csonka. Sheer brutality has to count for something...

It's between Jason Taylor and Larry Csonka for me. I'd probably give the nod to Csonka for the simple reason that no one could stop him and he was so instrumental to Miami winning two titles.

Top 5 for me:'

1. Dan Marino
2. Larry Csonka
3. Jason Taylor
4. Bob Griese
5. Paul Warfield

I'm going with Jason Taylor, best defensive player we've ever had. I can only imagine what he could do in a more creative scheme like what Nick Saban ran compared to the Vanilla crap Jim Bates ran for years.

A lot of people consider Stephenson to be the best center ever, so his name should be tossed into the hat. Madison was the best corner in the league for a few seasons until Champ Bailey started dominating. It's hard to argue against JT or Zonk or Warfield but I tend to think their accomplishments fly a little under the radar.

Gun to my head ... Taylor.

Back
Top Bottom