Who is the most beloved current Dolphin? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is the most beloved current Dolphin?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I am not asking for your personal favorite, but who is the most liked player on the Dolphins by the entire fanbase?

Davone Bess?

Long, B. Marsh, or Vontae I think?

Reggie Bush could easily be everyones fav by the end of this year.

J. Long, never heard anything negative about him.

Probably Cam Wake.

Matt Ryan/Jake Long cryfest will keep Long from taking that title unfortunately.

Marshall has too much drama to be universally loved.

Cam Wake plays at a high level and is a great dude off the field. Don't think I've ever read a bad word about the guy on this or any site. Can't say that about any other current Dolphin...

Jake Long playing with a separated shoulder last season pretty much moved him to the top of the list, and he is the best player on the team so I would have to think he's the guy. There really is nothing to dislike about Bess either though. I almost forgot about Cam Wake though... that guy lives, eats, and breathes football. Wake and Bess are both very good players and very good people who didn't cost this team anything but a contract to aquire... you gotta love that.

Yeremiah Bell exudes class and charecter. Great player and great in the community.

When Chad Henne plays well, its him....

When he plays bad, its everyone but him....

Cam Wake cause Jake can't play qb and Bess has been an annoyingly average punt returner. Most hated are Henne, Columbo & Carey cause they've sucked, also Hartline cause he's white and yet has the audacity to play wr.

Back
Top Bottom