Who is the overall best player this draft? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is the overall best player this draft?

Originally posted by Dolphins99Fan

Not to seem like I'm bashing you or anything, but your kidding, right??

Rivers isn't even the best QB in the draft, let alone the best overall.

That dubious honor goes to Sean Taylor.

This guy is going to re-define the Safety position. I also think Fitzgerald, Manning, the Williams Wideouts (Roy and Reggie) and Michael Clayton will have great careers.

That's fine. But as far as I am concerned Phillip Rivers is the best QB in the draft. He is the best QB in college football. Yes I agree that Larry Fitzgerald is the best receiver and Sean Taylor is the best saftey, but I think a QB has more responsibility and proves himself almost every play. I'm not taking anything away from Ben or Eli, but along with River's talent he has an leadership quality and the ability to win. Phillip Rivers is the best QB in the draft and soon to be one of the best in the NFL years to come. I

Originally posted by Gaphinfan

That's fine. But as far as I am concerned Phillip Rivers is the best QB in the draft. He is the best QB in college football. Yes I agree that Larry Fitzgerald is the best receiver and Sean Taylor is the best saftey, but I think a QB has more responsibility and proves himself almost every play. I'm not taking anything away from Ben or Eli, but along with River's talent he has an leadership quality and the ability to win. Phillip Rivers is the best QB in the draft and soon to be one of the best in the NFL years to come. I

to the next Dolphin QB:drinkers:

Sean Taylor by far is the best player in the draft, He is better than Roy Williams when he came out a couple of years ago and look what he did for the Cowboy defense. Who ever takes him is getting the steal of the draft. By the way i was wondering why we don't take any hurricanes players the last 2 i can think of are Yatil Green and Randal Hill, i know after thoose 2 picks you could be scared off but there is no college program turning out more playmakers than the U, and yes i am a tad bit of a homer but look at the numbers.

Back
Top Bottom