Who is the player you hate most? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is the player you hate most?

wade smith
jimmy johnson
wanny
dick vermeal (sp who cares .. i call it "4 a meal")
al davis
joe theisman
warren sapp
ty laws cheating A$%
terry bradshaw

Dont hate anyone...dislike plenty.

Pennington is on the top of that list. Ugly smirk, and he sucks.

Current Most hated: Rodney Harrison - He's such a whiney b|tch. All the guy does is b|tch and moan everytime he gets beat. He's also the cheapest p.o.s. in the game today.

Runners up: Ray Lewis - Overrated, self promoting moron. The guy has'nt been relevent in 2 years. I've never seen a guy fall on the pile better.

All the Rams recievers - This is a group thing...I can't stand players who never fight for extra yards.

Kurt Warner - Still making a living off of 2 good years. The guy is so done. Plus, I dislike guys who cram their religious beliefs down my throat.

Jake Plummer - Has anyone made more moeny but done less?

Historical most hated: Craig James - I know...a weird one. I HATE him with a passion. All because of 1985.

Willaim Judson and Paul Lankford - I know...Dolphins on my list. Anyone who watched these 2 clowns impersonate NFL corners will know why I despise them.

Mr. Ed - Always thought he was a bit overrated.

Thurman Thomas - Just because he KILLED us for a decade.

Sapp. Fat and useless now but still runs his mouth. Flutie, extremely mediocre NFL player that gets overrated because hes living out every short guys fantasy by playing in the NFL. He was great in the CFL but he's never been more than mediocre in the NFL. Never even won a playoff game that I can recall, that sucks.

Most hated players:
T.O.
The entire Steelers roster
Ricky Williams

Most hated coach:
Bill Cowher

Back
Top Bottom