Who is this talented Wr- Chris Hogan? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is this talented Wr- Chris Hogan?

Yea I wish we had a WR who could spend half the game uncovered too, where can we get one of those?

Chis Hogan Folks

I for one was pissed when we got rid of him. I mean, how do we keep lega friggan dodo over him and then hold public tryouts for wr after cutting this dude? Just another failure by phailbin and Jeff ireland. He sure is balling now...

Again, the guy was dumped by the previous staff, we know they were a **** staff...may be good to move on...

Isn't he the famous "7-11" from the Hard Knocks show we were in a few years back

A thread was literally just started a few minutes ago on this kid.

Either he is invisible to Pitt or smells so bad no one wants to be near him. That's how open he's been all game

When I watch teams play the pats it almost looks like they are throwing the game. I watch Hogan line up uncovered and runs across the field and no one picks him up. He's not doing anything special. I don't see him beating press coverage at the line or putting double moves.
He couldn't make half the rosters in the NFL.

He wouldn't ball like that with us, Beli puts together an all world gameplan each and every week and Brady is his alter ego on the playing field. We're watching the best organization that has ever played footbal imo...history. that being said i hope we start their spiral in the coming years.

I literally checked this site because I knew someone would post about hogan. What don't you guys understand? He is not good enough to make our roster. Brady and the NE system make the wr. They are all interchangeable. Please stop this nonsense.

I literally checked this site because I knew someone would post about hogan. What don't you guys understand? He is not good enough to make our roster. Brady and the NE system make the wr. They are all interchangeable. Please stop this nonsense.

Then something is wrong with our roster choices.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

When I watch teams play the pats it almost looks like they are throwing the game. I watch Hogan line up uncovered and runs across the field and no one picks him up. He's not doing anything special. I don't see him beating press coverage at the line or putting double moves.
He couldn't make half the rosters in the NFL.

Remove the biases people. Hogan is an exceptional athlete.

Yep. There are multiple spilled milk threads every year.

05-07-2016, 11:59 am
just wait till belichick gets a hold of chris hogan. He's going to prove to be quite the mismatch and a slap in the face to the two other afc east teams that didn't know how to use him.

exceptional all-around athlete. Check out his bio as well.

Also listed as si's top 50 fittest athletes: #38 chris hogan

- hogan may not be one of the most notable players in the nfl, but the former college lacrosse standout and new jersey native is training to be one of the league’s top (and fittest) wide receivers. His high-intensity workouts hone balance, agility and explosiveness through exercises such as sprints and sled pushes. It’s only right that he trains at a facility called “freak strength.

Philbin id'd talent by releasing it.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Yep. There are multiple spilled milk threads every year.

There's spilt milk and then there's erroneous mistakes on how to use very good talent.

Back
Top Bottom