who is this years Egnew? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who is this years Egnew?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
with Hard Knocks last year I think Egnew had his azz handed to him by the coaches and part of that was to show the world the coaches mean business .however the kid did warrant some of the trash talking he did get.if they had us on Hard Knocks this year who would be taking the sht storm like Egnew did.i think my Egg this year would be Dallas Thomas:ponder:

wondering why Thomas.

but its kinda hard to decipher this year because philbin/Ireland clearly have their stamp on this team this year.

I think they may have given Tyms some business and its clear RT was trying to get on same page with him. I think they really want to get this kid to next level because he has size/speed to take Binn's place. He ran the wrong routes a couple times the other night/practice.

Actually, the rookie who may feel the brunt of it is the one we still haven't seen, Jamar Taylor. He also tweeted how he was homesick, like a little girl, etc. Because Jamar has missed so much practice on the field and there appears to be a fair bit of good CB depth, makes him a pretty good candidate for "an Egnew sized a$$ chewing". However, Coyle may not be quite as cogent in his delivery as Sherman.
If there is no rookie, Egnew is always an excellent prospect, although with the MMA training, he has clearly improved his self confidence and it's good to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, the rookie who may feel the brunt of it is the one we still haven't seen, Jamar Taylor. He also tweeted how he was homesick, like a little girl, etc. Because Jamar has missed so much practice on the field and there appears to be a fair bit of good CB depth, makes him a pretty good candidate for "an Egnew sized a$$ chewing". However, Coyle may not be quite as cogent in his delivery as Sherman.

wow a stupid thread but a far worse post

Jamar Taylor is definitely a little girl on twitter. I have never seen a professional athlete act like that in my life, it's pathetic and embarrassing

Why do we even have to find another 'Egnew?' Never got the bashing on him in the first place.

The first player that came to my mind (I was thinking in terms of a rookie early-to-mid round pick that probably won't even be on the active roster much this year) was Jelani Jenkins.

Jamar may have acted poor over twitter but hes a very talented player. He won't bust like Egnew. Jamar will be a starter for us next year at the latest.

I feel like I haven't heard about a lot of the rookies so far (other than Jordan, Davis and Bumphis really).

I don't think I've heard anyone calling someone a ***** this year like they did last year with Egnew. So, Egnew is this year's Egnew...still...Mr. Drops-a-lot

I was not trying to bash anyone just who you think the coaches would be all over due to there potential and lack of production.i like Egnew but Hard Knocks painted a bad picture of him.was it unfair who knows.is this type of bshing by the coaches a normal thing or was it done for entertainment purposes ?WITH THAT SAID I WAS WONDERING WHOS AZZ WOULD HAVE BEEN NAWED OFF THIS YEAR IF WE WERE ON HARD KNOCKS

I like Taylor. Loved the pick in April, but he needs to contribute.

Back
Top Bottom