Who is YOUR cant miss guy? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is YOUR cant miss guy?

Dolphinator530

Club Member
Reaction score
So many fun debates and topics around this time of the year, but while there is much consideration about filling needs taking BPA, guys rising, guys falling etc etc there is always a player that YOU love and just want to see in aqua and orange.

So regardless of if the player fits a need or fills a a gap and where he is being considered in the pecking order who is your cant miss guy and why do you like his game so much.

My player is Christian McCaffrey, in todays NFL your backs need to be versatile. McCaffrey can run catch play special teams (kick and punt returns) you can move him in formations and I am a firm believer of getting the ball in the hands of your playmakers as much as possible and he offers so many ways to do that. I know we don’t need him but man that guy would look great in our colors.

Honorable mention:

Trey Hendrickson - needs some polish and coaching but great athlete and has the agility and speed coming form the wide 9.

Malik Hoover. Pipe dream but him next to jones would be so dirty

bell-peppers.jpg

Tho I think we need to take a DE

I guess we haven't learn anything yet after all these years. There is NO "can't miss"......no sure thing when it comes to the draft. Of all the players mention to us at 22 I believe the safest bet would be Lamp as a starting guard. Not saying I want us to draft him at 22 but I'm 99% sure that he would start from day one and he would do a great job. It'd help the whole offense and it'd help the defense too.

Ozzy rules!!

I know this is going to be an unpopular one because of the position he plays, but my answer is OJ Howard.

I think he is going to be a perennial All-Pro.

I think that combination of athleticism and willingness to block hard (and well) is something that just doesn't come around very often, and I also think TE is an undervalued position.

He'll be long gone, but Jamal Adams is the can't miss player in this draft.

Back
Top Bottom