Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Who will win it all?

I'm pulling for the Colts. I'm a conference guy ... Always root for the AFC (unless it's Pats/Jets/Bills)

I won't be mad if the Saints win, but not rooting for 'em.

i'm going saints here. brees and company are due.

but i don't care either way also. as long as its a good game - like the one that just ended - i'll be happy.

I honestly don't have much of a rooting interest. I wouldn't mind seeing NO win, but at the same time, I have to admire Indy and how they have made this run on the shoulders of one guy.

We could have / should have beaten BOTH of these teams this year arghhhhhh. I don't care who wins in, but I think Peyton Manning is the best QB in the NFL and he deserves to win another so I hope he does. But New Orleans has never won anything so it would be nice if they finally won, so either is ok with me.

I'm going with the Saints. They are always the NFC team I'll root for in the NFC Playoffs, and now they deserve a Super Bowl. Watching these two teams play in our stadium may be depressing though

Indy-Ginn drops a ball in the endzone late in the 4th quarter.
Saints-Sharper fumbles the ball in the endzone giving it to Miami...but WAIT, the refs blow the call and call it a Saints TD. Everything was sucked out of the Fins after that. Two most heartbreaking losses this season for the Dolphins.

I'll go for the Colts. Peyton is my favorite non-Dolphin player and I want him to break all of Favre's records.

It's going to be nice not to have to hate any one particular team in the SB this year. I'd say I'm pulling for Peyton but also pulling for the fans of the Saints. Either way I just want a good game to watch and it should certainly be that.

It's going to be nice not to have to hate any one particular team in the SB this year. I'd say I'm pulling for Peyton but also pulling for the fans of the Saints. Either way I just want a good game to watch and it should certainly be that.

That's the way I feel as well. For once I can watch a Super Bowl and not really care who wins, as long as it's a good game. i do think it will be a great game. Two great QBs going head to head against two very opportunistic defenses. It will be a fun Super Bowl to watch. :up:

As much as I would love to see the Saints win it, I just think Manning and Co will be too good for them on the day.

Back
Top Bottom