Who should get the bill for the remote control I just broke? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who should get the bill for the remote control I just broke?

Who should get the bill for the remote control I just broke?

• Dave Wannstedt

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Norv Turner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keith Armstrong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jay Fiedler

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Olindo Mare

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Jeffrey Loria

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DolfanDaveInMI

Active Roster
Reaction score
Please help me decide. Also, if any of you know the address to which I should send it, please post that as well. Thanks.

:rolleyes:
well at least you didn't punch a loved one or kick your pet, duh

you could also add therapist to the poll

:jk:

Originally posted by 1972
can't I vote for the Marlins?

Loria is the Marlins....He got my vote.

We should be able to vote twice on this one.

It was two missed field goals!!

I don't buy this "Loria" crap. "Mr. Automatic" hasn't been automatic in 3 years in ANY situation. The guy's got one job - KICK the FREAKIN' BALL! Dirt or no dirt, Mare has to hit a 35-yarder. Does he practice at all on the dirt? If he doesn't, maybe he should. "Mr. 50%" is the highest paid kicker in the league.

I say the offensive line,who accounted for no running game,no pass protection,AND a blocked field goal

Originally posted by denn34
I say the offensive line,who accounted for no running game,no pass protection,AND a blocked field goal

I said that in the preseason and got no takers.....

How ya like me now :drinker: ?

Bill Wansted!!! Id send the Bill to Wansted, that is of course as soon as he comes out of his conservitive shell in which he is probably still under.

Originally posted by DolfanDaveInATX
Please help me decide. Also, if any of you know the address to which I should send it, please post that as well. Thanks.

u should of learned by now to keep a bunch of bean bags by you at all times during a game.

so, i vote u

Back
Top Bottom