Who u doesn't want to win the big game? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who u doesn't want to win the big game?

From the final 4,who u DOESN'T want to see winning the SB?

• Broncos

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • Panthers

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Steelers

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
Roman529 said:
Who u doesn't????.....hey pal learn some correct grammar....you know what I is saying. :D Ohhh my bad...you Brazilian.

I wrote "who u don't" then edited to doesn't, don't know why, late in the night my mind is already tired :D
thanx anyway, I've never been great in grammar, even though I see some crappy grammar from native americans here sometimes..

Broncos least, but honestly I don't hate either of these 4 teams.
Order of which I'd like to see win:
1. Steelers
2. Seahawks
3. Panthers
4. Broncos

I wouldnt mind seeing the Panthers win it. I mean there the closest team to where i live, plus jake dellehome is 1 bad white boy..:lol:

I dont want any of the AFC teams winning it...I hate the Steelers and Broncos...im hoping the Panthers win it and i could care less for the seahawks

honestly there isnt anyone in this group that i dont like
if i had to choose i guess the Broncos since they won a couple recently

The Steelers and Seahawks in the SB looks good to me

Id rather see seattle or carolina win than the other 2 there.

I hope Carolina doesn't win. I can't stand Steve Smith anymore. He is always talking trash and it just irritates me.

BrazForPhins said:
is there a way to edit the thread name? now that's bothering me :lol:

Sorry for giving you grief...yeah I think you can still edit your thread later on?

Brice said:
I like all four teams, so i couldnt pick one. But i wanted to see the results, so i picked them all. :goof:

I agree. That's why I clicked view poll results instead of adding 1 for every team :goof:

Fish_Fan4Life said:
I want the Panthers to win as they are my second favorite team.

same, i love the panthers, and was totally crushed after the patsies beat them 2 years ago:cry:

by the way, i cant stand the steelers, they talk so much trash, i would love to see someone shut them up

Back
Top Bottom