who wants my autographed chris chambers jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who wants my autographed chris chambers jersey

Atila

Atila.com
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
i bought it years ago (like when he was still on the team) and it literally never left the bag i purchased it in. teal fins jersey with chambers autograph on the back, just cover my shipping, not sure what it is but it can't be more than $10-15. any takers?

ok

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

i will take it and give to a little phins fan i know

I'd love it, but I would say going to a young fin-fan is more powerful and important.

Speaking of jerseys, they were raffling some off at a sport's bar I was at and I won a nice orange colored Brian Urlacher jersey I might be willing to part with. Make me an offer. :lol:

i bought it years ago (like when he was still on the team) and it literally never left the bag i purchased it in. teal fins jersey with chambers autograph on the back, just cover my shipping, not sure what it is but it can't be more than $10-15. any takers?
Why are you giving it away?

Wont let me send you any private messages..........My Sons birthday is this month.......I'll take it if you still have it. He was a huge fan of the guy while he was here. Just tell me how $$$ and where. I can Pay pal right away. I' as a fan of anything Old Logo.

Thanks!

I sense a bidding situation. Allow me to start the bidding with a gif for my competitors.

BgrgQT8.gif

OK OK so I got way more interest than I expected and I just want to clarify one thing... I think it's like XL, not meant to be worn, it should be hung or something - or I suppose a big boy can wear it (again, this is hilarious, but it's still wrapped in the box, so I'm not 100% sure on the size).

NBP81, I am giving it away because I figure if I haven't done anything with it yet, I'm sure as hell not gonna start doing something with it any time soon. I was still a teen at the time, I think, I've just lost interest in doing anything with this. I even have an autographed full size Marino helmet in my closet somewhere that the autograph has half rubbed off because I haven't taken proper care - I know, I'm an asshole. But it is, what it is. Actually, the only piece of memorabilia I haven't been a complete idiot about is my 1992 Dream Team basketball signed by the whole team.

Anyways, I have a few PM's all coming in around the same time, and I don't want more than my cost to ship, I just want a fair way to make this work. How do we settle this? Maybe go write me a nice yelp review for my business? lol...

Id also be interested as well, he was my favorite player growing up and the 84 in my name stands for him when i created my account back when i first came here. If i can make a suggestion you could have everyone thats interested pick a number one through whatever then select a number using random.org

I will pay you shipping and send you my Aqua chambers jersey ! Only worn once lol.. Never written on

There's only a few jerseys of players that are no longer on the team that I would still wear. I have this thing about it needing to be a current player for me to wear something with their name on it. Don't know why.
HOWEVER, my Marino jersey is the ONLY thing I will wear on game day.

Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor or Ricky Williams are the only other ones I would wear.

Very cool of you to do!

Back
Top Bottom