Who wants to hang out with us at the Bills game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who wants to hang out with us at the Bills game?

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have stumbled across a dilemma, and I need your help. As some may recall, I originally bought seven tickets in a row for the Bills game on Sept 21st at 8:30pm. However, one person has decided that he can no longer go to the game, thus I am stuck with two tickets. I can not personally afford these tickets, as it will then cost me $100.00.

These seats are in section 435 and row 27. You will be sitting next to myself, Michele (miadphan13), Miamian, and one other fan.

So, if you are interested in purchasing these tickets from me, please let me know. It will cost $100 for two tickets, and I'll be throwing in a parking pass FOR FREE (the tickets are $50 each).

Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Oh no! AJ and Wagons? Someones gonna get banned after the game lol

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
Oh no! AJ and Wagons? Someones gonna get banned after the game lol

AJ is the mod I know the least about on this board.....that's probably cause he's the only one who hasn't PMed me a warning:lol:

AJ, I have a friend who is interested in buying those TIX from you. I'll put you in touch with him via PM.

I already have season tickets, why not get a nice little pre game tailgate going??

We are.... there will be a ton of people from the site there...

I have yet to decide which Orange parking lot section to be in... I think it will be near the helipad, since there is only one, and thus easier to find... but I'm not sure of that section. I want to saw W-22, but not sure... do you know?

Anywhere on the west parking lot is perfect. I'm normally tailgating in West 30-something..

Something I forgot to mention that I think that AJ, 13, and now Fin-atic should know. I tend to not be a normal person at sports events when I care about one of the teams. My emotions seize control over me. Just ask inFINs, 06, and LeftCoast. Just letting you know.

Back
Top Bottom