Who was right all along about the find? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who was right all along about the find?

Crazysimon

Scout Team
Reaction score
We got the guy who they found to be the best coach still available. When you do that you have a great chane at success. He wanted to be here and that counts for a lot. I'm glad I was on the philbin bandwagon whilst you guys were stuck on McCoy, toilet Bowles and the bret Bielemas of the world.

Go PhilPhins!

I wanted Philbin from Day 1.. I said Philbin and Flynn and we are on our way. First step completed...Next..

I mentioned him before he was a popular name. Asking questions about him, who knew about him. Then when it seemed like he wasn't goin to be interviewed, I went Billick. It's true, look it up..lol tooting my own horn. Of course if he sucks I'll take blame. And I still like Billick, but I'm on the Philwagon. Do us proud coach!
God, I want to be in the playoffs again!

Sure glad you weren't like that crazy guy leading the Bret Bielema bandwagon :rolleyes2:

Doesn't matter if any of us were right about the hire, what matters in the long run is were the Miami Dolphins were right in making this hire? I'm thinking we're about to find out and I'm leaning towards a yes.

Back
Top Bottom