Who will be drafted of UM,FSU and FLORIDA ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will be drafted of UM,FSU and FLORIDA ?

fastball83

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
In this list of players who will be drafed and when (what round ?)

UM :berlin,gore,everett,parrish,rodriguez,rolle,santonio thomas,crudup,humphrey,kyle cobiachris myers

FSU : rix,thorpe,stovall,dominci robinson,alex barron, bobby meeks,ray willis,chauncey davis,travis johnson,eric moore,ray piquion,bryan mc fadden,jerome carter,bj ward, beitia

FLORIDA : leak,fason,oj small,mo mitchell,degory,crowder,cory bailey,reynaldo hill,matt leach

thanks for your thinks about this thread and all information are welcome ! ;)

fastball83 said:
In this list of players who will be drafed and when (what round ?)

UM :berlin,gore,everett,parrish,rodriguez,rolle,santonio thomas,crudup,humphrey,kyle cobiachris myers

FSU : rix,thorpe,stovall,dominci robinson,alex barron, bobby meeks,ray willis,chauncey davis,travis johnson,eric moore,ray piquion,bryan mc fadden,jerome carter,bj ward, beitia

FLORIDA : leak,fason,oj small,mo mitchell,degory,crowder,cory bailey,reynaldo hill,matt leach

thanks for your thinks about this thread and all information are welcome ! ;)
i seriously doubt crudup will get drafted. and Humphrey will stay in school.

Chauncey davis, ray piquion, bj ward, beita wont be drafted.

Leak is a Sophmore. matt leach wont be drafted.

and Humphrey will stay in school.

Humphrey is a senior.

Chauncey davis, ray piquion, bj ward, beita wont be drafted.

Chauncey Davis will be drafted. He was Florida State's best DE. Eric Moore may not be drafted.

SMadison29 said:
Humphrey is a senior.

Chauncey Davis will be drafted. He was Florida State's best DE. Eric Moore may not be drafted.
ahh, thought Humphrey was a Junior. and Davis is not FSU best DE. Moore was our the best and should be drafted. He tore apart your boy (Winston) during the UM-FSU game. Been our best DE all year. He was a monster rushing the passer

Last edited by a moderator:
Moore was our the best and should be drafted. He tore apart your boy (Winston) during the UM-FSU game. Been our best DE all year. He was a monster rushing the passer

I think you're confusing the two. Davis had 22 tackles, 10 for a loss, 5.5 sacks, & 21 QB hurries. Moore had 17 tackles, 5.5 for a loss, 2.5 sacks, & 8 QB hurries. It's not close in terms of production

SMadison29 said:
I think you're confusing the two. Davis had 22 tackles, 10 for a loss, 5.5 sacks, & 21 QB hurries. Moore had 17 tackles, 5.5 for a loss, 2.5 sacks, & 8 QB hurries. It's not close in terms of production
i dont know. it just seemed to me when i watched the games that moore continually put pressure on the QB and disrupted plays....thats just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom