Who will be the dud this upcoming season??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will be the dud this upcoming season???

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Who will be the Dolphins Dud this upcoming season???? who will we bash??? every year we tend to bash one of our players consistently, I use to see lots more Jamar FLetcher bashing than anything, and he is now gone...so who will be next?

In my opinion....i think itll be Either Jay Fiedler or Kendal Newsome.....If Newsome makes the team, he'll do the same things he did last year....NOTHING....

and with Jay sticking around after another mediocre season, this could spell the Official Feidler Bash in '04.....

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

TerryTate will have a strong showing and Muck will be a dud........

and in other news....

Clumpedplatlet will have another bad year of "locks", CirclingWagons will ban himself again, and Justasportsfan will be swatted by the horses tail as so many of his brethren have before.

we will be calling for one of our young LB's to spell "old man" junior and we will be crying foul for rick going into the season with smith and jerman on either side of the qb.

The obvious answer is Fiedler, but going out on a limb and am going to say Ogun if he plays. He was a one year star he wouldn't be good without another pro bowl end, like JT, it's sort of like Jordan and Pippen, but who knows I'll probably be wrong but we'll see.

Actually I was gonna say O-gun but only if he DOESN'T play.

Who knows?

Maybe the guy who plays the worst? :dunno:

The obvious answer is Fiedler, but going out on a limb and am going to say Ogun if he plays. He was a one year star he wouldn't be good without another pro bowl end, like JT, it's sort of like Jordan and Pippen, but who knows I'll probably be wrong but we'll see.

Actually he has had two good seasons now, and they have been back-to-back.

O-Gun will be, He'll only play for a billion dollars :shakeno:

Derrius Thompson...AGAIN!

Training Camp MVP to regular season dud last year, and aleeady hearing about his "good practices" this year...bah...DT is the pick.

um everybody knows it why dont you just say it....JAY FIEDLER i mean if the guy makes one bad throw you guys jump on his throat like he lost the superbowl for us..

The whole coaching staff. Its now or never for them. Will this be Daves last year? Will this be Jays last year? Tune in for the fall season for the conclusion of As the Dolphins turn. Its fifth season is coming up.

Back
Top Bottom