Who Will Lead the AFC EAST in Receiving this Year? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Will Lead the AFC EAST in Receiving this Year?

Who Will Lead the AFC EAST in Receiving?

• Randy Moss

Votes: 34 20.1%
  • Donte Stallworth

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Laurence Mauroney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wes Welker

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Lee Evans

Votes: 87 51.5%
  • Marshawn Lynch

• Chris Chambers

Votes: 24 14.2%
  • Marty Booker

• Ronnie Brown

• Laverneous Coles

Votes: 17 10.1%
  • Jericho Cotchery

• Leon Washington

• David Martin

• Ben Watson

• Other- Please Specify!

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
I won't say Chambers, even though he's capable (he has a great year while everyone else has a moderate year lol, he did lead it in 2005) it's gotta be Evans. I don't think Cam has shown a tendency in his systems to target one WR, but that could be the lack of a good WR in San Diego. As said, Brady is bigger than Moss and is not afraid of him, he'll throw it to whoever he wants to, and Moss will have to shut his piehole.

I think Lee evans will but in second i think chambers is going to get back to his old good form. I think he is going to turn heads this year.

Moss certainly could but I don't think he will.
Evans should be the favorite but I think it might end up being Coles.
...Not Chambers though. I just don't think he will.

The extreme inconsistency of Chris Chambers needs to be taken into account here. He had a very bad season last year, that means this year will be a very good one. Chambers will be 5th in the league in recieving and lead the AFC this year.

I reckon it'll be Lee Evans too. He's a very good receiver and it's the AFC East team with the biggest dropoff between number one and two receivers so he'll be completely the featured guy. Coles could do well too but Cotchery is probably too close to him in terms of potential production for him to get the 'QB attention' Evans will.

The extreme inconsistency of Chris Chambers needs to be taken into account here. He had a very bad season last year, that means this year will be a very good one. Chambers will be 5th in the league in recieving and lead the AFC this year.

I don't know if that MOST DEFINITELY means he's going to have a good season....just because he had a bad one last year? Still could have a good season though.

I agree with the Lee Evans pick and am choosing Chambers second because I am a Dol Fan and beleive with the right situation he will produce. The thing that makes Chris Chambers extremely inconsistent has been the Dolphins supporting cast either he has had a different QB, offensive cordinator or both every year scince he has been here. If Cam is like Scott L and Green like Guss F Chris will have a good year if not who knows? Imagine working for a different owner and or plus a manager every year for alost 10 years it would be a bummer regard:dolphins:less of the $$$$.

Wes Welker knowing our luck :err:

I agree with the Lee Evans pick and am choosing Chambers second because I am a Dol Fan and beleive with the right situation he will produce. The thing that makes Chris Chambers extremely inconsistent has been the Dolphins supporting cast either he has had a different QB, offensive cordinator or both every year scince he has been here. If Cam is like Scott L and Green like Guss F Chris will have a good year if not who knows? Imagine working for a different owner and or plus a manager every year for alost 10 years it would be a bummer regard:dolphins:less of the $$$$.
If we approach San Diego's offensive output last year I could care less if all our receivers got 800 yards. I know we don't have Gates/LT but a more balanced offense with points somewhat approaching San Diego's would make me very very happy.

Back
Top Bottom