Who will stay running?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will stay running??

Billsfan4ever

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Now that Ricky is back, was wondering will u gyz stay with Ronnie or go to Ricky. I was impressed by Ronnie on some of his runs yesterday. Seems like a great runner. GREAT PICKUP GUYS!

I think Ronnie will remain starter until Ricky proves to be better.. But they will definately use both, depending on the situation..

Saban said they will split time, but as of right now, he does not know (yeah right) what is Rickys deal, he won't practice until Wed.

Billsfan4ever said:
Now that Ricky is back, was wondering will u gyz stay with Ronnie or go to Ricky. I was impressed by Ronnie on some of his runs yesterday. Seems like a great runner. GREAT PICKUP GUYS!

Thanks for the props! He did look good yesterday didn't he? I just love how strong he runs with that rock! That kind of physical play will rub off on teammates eventually.

He looked great...my only concern for you guys is the penalties. You guys shot yourselves in the foot every time you got good positon. I think that Frerotte made some GREAT plays but tried to do too much too fast in the red zone, causing the turnovers. Your D line was a problem for you guys. They were great but caused a lot of penalties as far as offsides and whatnot. I believe you guys will take the division this year tho.

After the past 2 games it seems Ronnie is finally catching the flow. However, you still gotta give RW his due. May it be a battle to outdue the other :D

With the penalties. With the sloppy play. Ricky does not add to our team, he makes up for some of our problems. Instead of a good team getting better, he makes us an average team that is good. It will take a few more games until it all clicks.

Thanks for the props Bills fan. Personally, I think they'll end up splitting carries as well as sharing time in the backfield.

Back
Top Bottom