Who wins SuperBowl 50?

Who wins SuperBowl 50?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fins1971

C'mon Dolphins
Club Member
Reaction score
Who goes down into history? I'm picking the Panthers to win but I think it will be a close game. I plan on paying a small price to bet on Denver +7.5 As long as it isn't blowout I should be a winner. Not really a (crowd vs crowd) but just too many points to give when you have 2 good defenses.

I'm the same. I V bet Denver with the points but think Carolina has a better all around team and should win.

I would not be surprised if the Panther got an early lead and Peyton had to come from behind to try and pull it out.
They'll be friends and good food so I'll have a blast regardless.

We all won SB 50:

jpeg-1.jpg

Carolina is the better team, but that Denver defense is quite good. I got Carolina to win, but it wouldn't shock me to see Denver pull it off.

Just looking forward to a good game, hopefully. I have no rooting interest in this one, since I'm a fan of Peyton and I'd also like to see Panthers fans get a championship.

I love Cam and Peyton, but have money on the Panthers so I guess Im a Camthers fan. Id still kinda enjoy seeing Peyton go out on top though.

Would love to see Peyton go out on top, but it's really hard to see Denver flutterballing their way to victory.

Kuechly might literally murder Manning on the field. Carolina can't be stopped and Ted Ginn gets a SB ring which is something Marino never did. FML.

Need Emmanual Sanders to get the 1st first down for my free bet. Coin toss went my way. 2 runs then a short conversion to Sanders is how I see it going.

Good start for Denver getting points and forcing a punt. Can not let this game get out of hand early.

Didn't win the free first down bet but did get points

Back
Top Bottom