Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol

dlockz

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Soon as Sanchez came on the EAgles could do nothing. Eagle fans better hope and pray that Bradford is ok. Not a pretty win but its a win and at least we didnt get blowed out again. I personally just cannot wait for the season to end.
I wish we could give Philly back Lazor.

Quite a **** show as far as the QB situation in Philadelphia but I doubt Sanchez will be worse than Bradford when he gets some first team reps.

I thought my season was over but the pats won. Dolphins are done just don't want NE to go unbeaten. Once they lose my season is complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nyjunc told you! All mark does is win... if you're the other team

Both their QBs were total garbage. Chip has really ****ed things up there.

Me! I admit it 1000 times over and thought Sturgis would bang one home deep to win.

Great win today.

I thought Sanchez was better than Bradford today - not on the stat sheet, but at making plays. Having said that, the fact that he couldn't hand the ball off without tripping his RB was disturbing if you are an Eagles fan.

I thought Sanchez was better than Bradford today - not on the stat sheet, but at making plays. Having said that, the fact that he couldn't hand the ball off without tripping his RB was disturbing if you are an Eagles fan.

I agree with you....

Me! I admit it 1000 times over and thought Sturgis would bang one home deep to win.

Great win today.
It's one thing when Dan Carpenter beats you, it would have been another entire level of embarrassment if that little doofus hit one at the end.

Sanchez was not better . the offense did very little with him. If bradford did not get hurt we probably lose

Having said that, the fact that he couldn't hand the ball off without tripping his RB was disturbing if you are an Eagles fan.

I kept waiting for him to run into a RB and drop the ball.

I think Bradford and Sanchez are about the same. Not that good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The qb play on that team is bad...its all sheer tempo based...bottom line

The one thing lazor should have picked up from kelly he did not...figures...we are so ****ed in 2016 if this team keeps lazor as oc next year...only thing that could save his awful situational calls is no huddle

This guy sucks royally

i was just about to say the same thing. they actually started moving the ball better when he came in. that being said, he definitely cost them the game. his legs saved him a few times.

Back
Top Bottom