Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol

Terrific. You attempt to use stats to help your cause yet you **** on all of us when we try and all you do is deny us. They still scored 3 pts after Bradford was out, energized by Sanchez and all.

he only had a few possessions, you act like he played most of the game.

T
how many times has he turned it over w/ the game on the line? not many. and that was more on the WR than the QB, Austin killed them. he has had TO issues obviously and he always will but he's always been a guy that has come through late more often than not and he was well on his way but he needs guys to catch the ball.

Sanchez came in and gave Philly a chance. Philly's last offensive point was w/ about 5 mins to go in the 1st qtr. they had 7 empty possessions after that before mark came in. Mark's 1st possession was marred by a penalty but possession #2 he drove them right down the field trailing by 4 and threw 2 balls that should have been TDs. One to Austin who couldn't get his 2nd foot down and one to Ertz for a TD that they called back. they pulled w/in 1, 2 possessions later he has them on the verge of a TD and the WR stops running and makes no attempt at the ball. Picked off. Philly gets the ball back and perfect throw to Austin and Austin doesn't look, perfect throw to Murray and Murray drops it but clearly it was mark's fault for bringing down that juggernaut of an O.

Did you ever stop and think, that the receivers weren't looking because they were not the primary and or intended targets. That maybe their job was to clear out space for the intended receiver. What you're saying happen 3 to 4 times during Sanchez stent with different receivers,not just Austin.

Junc - somebody told me once that a "Good retreat is better than a bad stand"......

You need to just take your medicine and move on. This too shall pass.....

I am taking my medicine, I just will always defend what I believe is right. he deserves some blame but those folks acting like he blew the game or that he was bad are not being fair.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

The Eagles were winning when Sanchez entered the game.... just sayin'.......

He provided a spark to our offense.

it's his fault they had a penalty and focred a punt? he converted one 3rd and 15, he's supposed to convert a 3rd and 20, too? then they were losing but I am sure that's Mark's fault too.

He only played basically a qtr of the game. you guys are acting like he played all game.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

You are the Dolphins version of Junc...

except that Sanchez has actually had success in this league.

except that Sanchez has actually had success in this league.
Successful quarterbacks don't get cut and end up being back ups.

I don't know what game some other people where watching, but Sanchez came off the bench and looked much better than either of the 2 QBs that started the game. Will be interesting to see how he plays if he gets the start next week.

We should be trading for the Sanchise...

You yourself said he put them in a position to win. They didn't. That's a failure.

they lost so ultimately he failed and the team failed. Let's see what he can do in the upcoming weeks, Philly is right there in this race and need to win. He needs to step up.

they lost so ultimately he failed and the team failed. Let's see what he can do in the upcoming weeks, Philly is right there in this race and need to win. He needs to step up.

So basically you just backtracked. At least you now admit he failed.

what good is being the best at throwing the ball, when you lose? Unless you are implying that there are other parts of the game, that helped philly lose? You know, kind of how there are multiple reasons why Miami loses, and isn't all on Tannehill.

Sanchez would have won if he was the best QB yesterday. He threw behind a wide open guy on the final drive.

One of those possessions was the last one. where he only needed to get in FG range with almost 2 minutes left. He's the reason they lost.

yep, he dropped that perfect pass to Murray and didn't turn his head on the other good one to Austin. all mark's fault.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

So basically you just backtracked. At least you now admit he failed.

I didn't backtrack, he had a chance to win the game and didn't. that is a failure, my main issue is w/ those just blaming him.

Back
Top Bottom