Who would we matchup better against? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would we matchup better against?

Who would we matchup better against in the first round of the playoffs?

• Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ciscoholgate

Winning is a Habit
Reaction score
I am not counting out the Jets to beat us in New York, but if we do win who do you think we matchup better against, the Ravens or the Patriots?

I think it would be tought to face that stingy Ravens D, but I also think Ronnie and Ricky are fresh enought that we would be able to pound the ball on them and wear them down. I would much rather play the Ravens than the Pats.

The Pats threw all over us in the last meeting and we had no answer for Welker. I think we would have some problems finding a way to stop their spread formation.

Either way a win Sunday gives us a home playoff game and taste of the playoffs once again.

GO PHINS!

I am not counting out the Jets to beat us in New York, but if we do win who do you think we matchup better against, the Ravens or the Patriots?

I think it would be tought to face that stingy Ravens D, but I also think Ronnie and Ricky are fresh enought that we would be able to pound the ball on them and wear them down. I would much rather play the Ravens than the Pats.

The Pats threw all over us in the last meeting and we had no answer for Welker. I think we would have some problems finding a way to stop their spread formation.

Either way a win Sunday gives us a home playoff game and taste of the playoffs once again.

GO PHINS!

Either way I think we are going to big underdogs even though we are going to be higher seeded and playing at home. Our offense has come a long way, but I'm not sure its come far enough to put up enough points on the Ravens D to win the game. On the other hand NE already showed what they can do to our defense. Both ways we are going to have to play a near perfect game and get some big plays on both sides of the ball.

So I look at it as do we want to face Flacco or Cassel and I personally would rather face Flacco being a young QB and the Ravens offense isn't as capable. Maybe we can get a pick or two and we have to force turnovers.

Ravens for me.

I think both teams have good defenses (Ravens-talented....Patriots-Smart), both teams have a 1st year starter that is looking better then expected, both teams have some good talent on Offense, and both teams will have to play in Miami, but I think the Patriots Coaching is light years better, and much more dangerous. Give me the Ravens.

Back
Top Bottom