Who would you like to see as coach next year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would you like to see as coach next year?

Whoo would you like to see as coach next year?

• Dave Wannstedt

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Charlie Weis

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Romeo Crennel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gary Kubiak

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Al Saunders

• Ray Rhodes

• Monte Kiffin

• Nick Saban - go LSU!

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • A current NFL head coach fired this season

• An NCAA head coach

• Total voters
Neither one of you. The season hasn't even started. Wanny has made our team overachieve twice and underachieve twice. Who's to say he can't make this team overachieve?

Anyone who can lead this team to the playoffs and beyond. If that happens to be Wanny, then thats who I wanna see coaching.

Wouldn't you think that these injuries/defections would kind of get him a bye if you miss the playoffs? Obviously he should still keep you competitive, but you can't blame Wanstadt for once if the team misses the post season.

That said, if he is gone, I'd like to see you have anyone but Romeo, Charlie Weis, or Nick Saban.

RPCity said:
Wouldn't you think that these injuries/defections would kind of get him a bye if you miss the playoffs? Obviously he should still keep you competitive, but you can't blame Wanstadt for once if the team misses the post season.

That said, if he is gone, I'd like to see you have anyone but Romeo, Charlie Weis, or Nick Saban.
Even if you like Wanny you have to admit he has bad karma.Bad luck seems to follow him around.

CrunchTime said:
Even if you like Wanny you have to admit he has bad karma.Bad luck seems to follow him around.

Outside of this year....how so?

I can't vote, because there is no "Other" option on the poll. I would like to see Mark Trestman get a shot.

Back
Top Bottom