Who would you rather have as HC: Rex or Philbin? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would you rather have as HC: Rex or Philbin?

:lol::lol::lol2::lol2:

so bitter.

Well since Philbin became a head coach he has a better win percentage than Rex and thats with a green QB and Rex having the benefit of a lot more coaching experience. And did it with a horrid GM...

The bottom line is 2 losing seasons in a row spells mediocre at best, and that goes for both of them.

by a game and zero playoff races.

rex walked into a team that missed 2 straight postseasons and hadn't won a playoff game in 5 years and won 2 playoff games in his rookie year. Let me know when philbin has you in a playoff race.

Rex has done maybe his best job this year and last year, switch the coaches and Miami is a playoff lock this year while we have the 2-3 wins most predicted.

Rex did his best coaching with mangenious's players.

Now that most of them mare gone you see his product.

Rex did his best coaching with mangenious's players.

Now that most of them mare gone you see his product.

Mangini was never a GM and many of our key guys were brought in post Mangini for those title game runs.

Rex has done his best job the last year and a half. The record isn't great but if you see what healthy talent he had to work with you'd appreciate it more.

Rex Ryan would do wonders with the talent on Miami's D. He has done a great job this despite a bad roster. Say what you will, but he has had playoff success. Joe has underachieved. Period.

That's why he is what he is....a D-coordinator trying to pretend he can be a HC. Philbin may or may no be more successful then Rex, but he looks more the part before, during, & after game day...Plus (Biggest bonus of all) Philbin is nowhere as big a clown as Rex.

That's why he is what he is....a D-coordinator trying to pretend he can be a HC. Philbin may or may no be more successful then Rex, but he looks more the part before, during, & after game day...Plus (Biggest bonus of all) Philbin is nowhere as big a clown as Rex.

Philbin has never even been .500 as a HC let alone win 4 road playoff games and he more looks the part?:lol: philbin looks nothing like a football coach.

Philbin has never even been .500 as a HC let alone win 4 road playoff games and he more looks the part?:lol: philbin looks nothing like a football coach.

Your vast knowledge continues to amaze me...now tell me what does a coach look like in your opinion? Does he need tats of his wife wearing his QB's jersey and # or does he just need to be fat?

Your vast knowledge continues to amaze me...now tell me what does a coach look like in your opinion? Does he need tats of his wife wearing his QB's jersey and # or does he just need to be fat?

ask tay, he said philbin looks the part and rex doesn't. Philbin looks a bad accountant and coaches like one too:lol:

ask tay, he said philbin looks the part and rex doesn't. Philbin looks a bad accountant and coaches like one too:lol:

OK...I do have to agree...he does have that bad accountant look about him :chuckle:

Actually what I said is he looks more the part then Rex...

Originally Posted by tay0365 View Post

But then again, a hamster looks more the part then Rex, so I do agree, that is not saying much.....Philbin does need to prove himself.

By the way, Rex looks like he would be a half wit that would clean after that bad accountant left the office...drinking some cheap liquor, sniffing shoes the Secretaries left behind.

Actually what I said is he looks more the part then Rex...

But then again, a hamster looks more the part then Rex, so I do agree, that is not saying much.....Philbin does need to prove himself.

By the way, Rex looks like he would be a half wit that would clean after that bad accountant left the office...drinking some cheap liquor, sniffing shoes the Secretaries left behind.

that's not right, rex played an attorney in that Adam Sandler movie:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyqhpuphIXE

We're about to find out, if one of them truly is better they'll get to 3-1 head to head after week 17. If they're 2-2 against those crap teams we've been fielding in must win games then they both suck.

Rex is a great DC that got over promoted.
He has had 4 years of on the job training and is only starting to behave like a proper executive.

Philbin has done more with less in less time.

LOL what exactly has Philbin done? 12-15 is doing more with less? And Philbin wasn't even a offensive playcaller in GB, Mike McCarthy the HC was. The Jets had some cancerous players, but a lot of the problems were overhyped by the media, imagine if the Dolphins had the NY media covering what was going on with them? It would be way worse. this Jets team doesn't really have any cancers, except for Holmes. They have a good locker room and a lot of young emerging players, they need to get more offensive weapons though. They'll have tons of cap space this offseason to do so.

Back
Top Bottom