Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Brad Smith, Missouri
or
Michael Robinson

Brady Quinn or Jay Cutler

I don't want a run first QB.

Brad Smith move him to WR since hes such a good athlete. Then draft Jay Cutler in the 2nd round cause Brady Quinn is gonna stay in school

if we're talking as a QB for an NFL team, i'd go with smith, but neither will do anything as a QB

I agree as well, Robinson's a great leader (anybody see him lay out that Minnesota safety? Best hit I've ever seen a qb dish out) and Smiths a great athlete but neither will do anything in the nfl. If I had to pick i'd go Robinson, just because he's clutch under pressure and is one tough sob.

As much as I'd like to see Miami draft an exciting versatile qb like Vince, Vick, or any of the other scrambling qb's, I think we need a solid pocket passer. Leinart would be the obvious choice but the chances of him falling to the Phins is pretty low. Quinn wont come out for the draft, and to be honest, i'm too impatient to wait for him in 2007. A guy like Cody Hodges or Drew Olson could work or nab someone like omar jacobs (who does have decent speed when he needs it). But I must say, it really would be exciting to see big Vince under center come next fall.

if you compare him to cutler, who has been mentioned, he has much better stats and he has played solid in every game thus far, including the Texas game. I think hodges would be a good pick in the later rounds. You could knock him because this is his first season as starting qb and he's only 6'2" but you cant deny his numbers, consistency, and the only team he's lost to is #2 in the nation.

harman097 said:
if you compare him to cutler, who has been mentioned, he has much better stats and he has played solid in every game thus far, including the Texas game. I think hodges would be a good pick in the later rounds. You could knock him because this is his first season as starting qb and he's only 6'2" but you cant deny his numbers, consistency, and the only team he's lost to is #2 in the nation.

actually you can deny his numbers and consistency. hes in a offense that is notorious for putting up HUGE passing numbers with average college QBs.

you could say playing not one, but two div I-AA schools doesn't hurt either. point taken.

I'm hoping you mean as an athlete to move to receiver. If that's the case I'd take Michael Robinson because he's played receiver before & is intelligent.

Back
Top Bottom