Votes: 69 72.6%
  • lemon

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters

Daunt8TDChris84

Banned by Admin
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ok for real think about it thisis for the current year.

I want vick but probably not but then it has to be lemon right now i mean come on joey aint scoring us points he has the 3rd worst ypa per throw in the league.

Most of his passes are dump off passes or short routes or screens , people every time joey has gone deep its a horrible pass overthrown or completely out of range.

For example joey cant throw to the sidelines with pin-point accuracy always goes out of bounds , imagine us playing a playoff games knowing we cant throw to the sidelines that we cant go deep?

they will handle our *** to us.

That 3rd td to chambers vs the bears was an int but chris snagged it out that was a horrible pass that would've been a turnover.

yes you can say quick decisions blah but most of his quick throws are mid to short passes now if we played a great zone defense joey will proably play better because he will look deep but a zone blitzing defense hmm yea turnover galore.

joey needs to look deep first not be so hesisant to throw it out were 2 dimensional people run game and a short to mid pass game and thats not to great.

Now joey's quick decisions ,the key to making quick decisions is to make the right ones you take a sack instead of throwing it in double coverage , joey throws to quick doesnt even let chris get deep doesnt have a pinpoint accurate arm and he cant score us points.

Now lemon is someting new he might boost up the offense knowing theres a new guy back there.

Daunte is a real good qb i say keep him but if hes not the old daunte draft brady quinn, simple.

I want Culpepper to rehab until next season and then start. Then we'll know for sure if he's a dud or not.

Bad spelling aside, I can't even participate in the poll because a healthy Culpepper isn't an option.

I will take Harrington for the remainder of this year.

Daunt8TDChris84 said:
Ok for real think about it thisis for the current year.

I want vick but probably not but then it has to be lemon right now i mean come on joey aint scoring us points he has the 3rd worst ypa per throw in the league.

Most of his passes are dump off passes or short routes or screens , people every time joey has gone deep its a horrible pass overthrown or completely out of range.

For example joey cant throw to the sidelines with pin-point accuracy always goes out of bounds , imagine us playing a playoff games knowing we cant throw to the sidelines that we cant go deep?

they will handle our ***

That 3rd td to chambers vs the bears was an int but chris snagged it out that was a horrible pass that would've been a turnover.

yes you can say quick decisions blah but most of his quick throws are mid to short passes now if we played a great zone defense joey will proably play better because he will look deep but a zone blitzing defense hmm yea turnover galore.

joey needs to look deep first not be so hesisant to throw it out were 2 dimensional people run game and a short to mid pass game and thats not to great.

Now joey's quick decisions ,the key to making quick decisions is to make the right ones you take a sack instead of throwing it in double coverage , joey throws to quick doesnt even let chris get deep doesnt have a pinpoint accurate arm and he cant score us points.

Now lemon is someting new he might boost up the offense knowing theres a new guy back there.

Daunte is a real good qb i say keep him but if hes not the old daunte draft brady quinn, simple.
As long as we are winning right now I say stay with Joey, Right now I don't want to change quarterbacks to see if Lemon is good, too see if Lemon can win a game for us. As Joey said and also Saban Joey didn't get the reps with the first string in camp. He is now getting them and even tho he isn't the best QB he is helping this team win now. What if Lemon starts this week and we lose well the season is over for us and the Dolphins I say lets wait untill we are out of the playoff run and then we can try other QB's But I say we stay with Joey untill then. Also if it has taken Joey this long to establish some repor and timing with the recievers how long would it take Lemon, and Vick to do it?????

Frisches13283 said:
Bad spelling aside, I can't even participate in the poll because a healthy Culpepper isn't an option.

Same goes for me. I was ready to vote for Daunte then I saw that it was an injured Daunte. Who wants a hurt QB to play?

Frisches13283 said:

The poll is asking who you want from the personnel we have NOW. Your reason for not participating is the equivalent of me saying I'm not voting because a young Dan Marino isn't in the poll.

muscle979 said:
The poll is asking who you want from the personnel we have NOW. Your reason for not participating is the equivalent of me saying I'm not voting because a young Dan Marino isn't in the poll.

Wow, that's the biggest stretch of an analogy I've ever seen. How does that even compare? Of course I'll take the backup while the starter is hurt but the point is when Daunte is healthy, he's our guy.

I wanted Daunte

But I think we should only put in Daunte when he is completely healthy (mentally and physically). After the playoffs are out of reach totally (8-8) If Joey keeps winning, there's no reason to take him out regardless of how crappy he is playing. A win is a win. That was Jacksonvilles mistake in the playoffs last year.

is what we have now god and daunte is injured i mean you cant want a healthy daunte this year because well cause hes not healthy were being real.

muscle979 said:

Don't think your exaggerating just a little bit?

Back
Top Bottom