• Daunte with his bad knee

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • joey

Votes: 69 72.6%
  • lemon

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters
Aqua4Ever04 said:
Wow, that's the biggest stretch of an analogy I've ever seen. How does that even compare? Of course I'll take the backup while the starter is hurt but the point is when Daunte is healthy, he's our guy.

The point is Daunte may never be "healthy" again! So roll with what ya got!

Joey is 2-5; if he loses 2 more games; i.e. 2-7, then it's time to see Lemon. Lemon needs to play at least 4 games because the first 1 or 2 will be getting acclamated to the the NFL. Joey has had 4 1/2 years of experience starting.

Dolfan984 said:
Don't think your exaggerating just a little bit?

I'm making a point. Everybody knows Culpepper is injured now, a healthy Culpepper right now is nonexistent so there's really no difference. The poll wasn't a "who do you think is Miami's QB of the future?" poll. Everytime somebody posts anything about QBs some of you feel the need to throw in a "Well Daunte is our guy" post like there's some kind of quota for it. Even when it's completely irrelevant to the topic of the thread. The thread seemed simple enough asking who do we think should be starting now. I was just commenting on the fact that some of you were disappointed that a non- existent QB wasn't included in the poll.

I going to say we keepin Harrington atleast tell next year untill DC is 100%.

muscle979 said:
I want Culpepper to rehab until next season and then start. Then we'll know for sure if he's a dud or not.

Agreed.....................

And kinda a stupid thread question when were 3-6 and if we keep winning we would have a shot at making the playoffs. Why owuld we want to risk Daunte getting more injured then he already is. Cleo is a 3 sting qb not a starter in the nfl. And as far as Vick i dont want to see him at qb. If hes going to make it in this leufue its going ot be as an Antwann Randle El type guy. Onloy in my oppinion he wont be a s good as Randle El.

LemonPepper said:
Joey is 2-5; if he loses 2 more games; i.e. 2-7, then it's time to see Lemon. Lemon needs to play at least 4 games because the first 1 or 2 will be getting acclamated to the the NFL. Joey has had 4 1/2 years of experience starting.
You may want to check the records again. Joey isn't 2-5...... He's 2-3

right now, joey harrington is doing a good job leading this team. I think that a fully healthy daunte culpepper next year could meen big things 4 us.

Straztheman said:
Agreed.....................

And kinda a stupid thread question when were 3-6 and if we keep winning we would have a shot at making the playoffs. Why would we want to risk Daunte getting more injured then he already is. Cleo is a 3 sting qb not a starter in the nfl. And as far as Vick i dont want to see him at qb. If he's going to make it in this league its going to be as an Antwann Randle El type of guy. Only in my opinion he wont be as good as Randle El.

Hey i asked a question who would you want @ qb.
You dont talk for everybody, everybody has their choices and opinions.

Before calling someone stupid correct your words in which your calling someone stupid please.

muscle979 said:
I'm making a point. Everybody knows Culpepper is injured now, a healthy Culpepper right now is nonexistent so there's really no difference. The poll wasn't a "who do you think is Miami's QB of the future?" poll. Everytime somebody posts anything about QBs some of you feel the need to throw in a "Well Daunte is our guy" post like there's some kind of quota for it. Even when it's completely irrelevant to the topic of the thread. The thread seemed simple enough asking who do we think should be starting now. I was just commenting on the fact that some of you were disappointed that a non- existent QB wasn't included in the poll.

Well I voted for Joey :D

bluehaze said:
The point is Daunte may never be "healthy" again! So roll with what ya got!

I agree with rolling with what we've got. But when Daunte is healthy, he is our QB.

I think threads should be prescreened by the moderators

Back
Top Bottom