Whoever says Warner will hang it up is wrong. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whoever says Warner will hang it up is wrong.

TonySporanoTuna

I'm a huge douchebag
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
He is gonna be back. He has a hunger in him and getting to the Super Bowl only made him hungrier. He will be back and he will do much of the same. Hopefully for his sake Boldin will be back, but even if he isn't, he will still kick some *** in his incredibly horrid division. Fitz is only gonna get better and we all know that. If they can pick up some awesome defenders in the draft and possibly find an RB in FA where there are tons they will be a force to reckoned with yet again.

As long as he does'nt do a Favre on it then I'm really not too concerned.

You do know their Offensive Coordinator is now coach of the Chiefs right? Warner said himself yesterday that he doesn't want to start everything over and have to learn a new system. Also, the odds of Bolding returning are looking slimmer and slimmer.

Don't be surprised if Warner hangs it up. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see him back, but I doubt that'll be the case.

You do know their Offensive Coordinator is now coach of the Chiefs right? Warner said himself yesterday that he doesn't want to start everything over and have to learn a new system. Also, the odds of Bolding returning are looking slimmer and slimmer.

Don't be surprised if Warner hangs it up. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see him back, but I doubt that'll be the case.
That's why I made the topic. Whisenhunt called the plays anyway and he promotes from within so the system won't change.

I'm not certain he'll return. I don't care either way. As for Boldin I think he's gone. Insert Eddie Moore joke.

Boldin is almost definitely going to get a lot better paid with another team and he ain't too fond of the powers that be in Arizona. I can't see him staying there any longer than he has to. Still, I think Warner can be plenty productive with Fitzgerald and Breaston as the starting WR duo (as he showed).

I'm not sure the NFC West is going to be quite the pushover it was this past season. San Francisco could be a better team than they have been lately and surely the Seahawks and Rams can't be as bad as they were in 2008. I mean, that can't be possible, can it?

What any of this means in regards to whether Warner comes back or not, who knows? If I had to guess one way, I would say he'll be playing next year. I think he's had too few years of being a starting QB in the NFL to call it a day just yet, especially with how well he was playing. Having written that, he makes it pretty obvious that football isn't the be all and end all in his life or even his main priority. Maybe he would like to focus on other aspects of his life more. I imagine we'll find out within the next few months.

to the op

how do you know? is he your neighbor that you speak to over the fence?

Back
Top Bottom