Who's Better? Eli Manning or Ben Roethlisberger | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's Better? Eli Manning or Ben Roethlisberger

Who's Better: Eli or Big Ben

• Eli Manning

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Ben Roethlisberger

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rocky Raccoon

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I've got a brother who's a die-hard Steelers fan and one who is a die-hard Giants fan...and this argument goes on all the time. My personal opinion is that Roethlisberger is better, with Eli right behind him.

So asking a neutral fan site, I ask you your opinion on the matter.

This is the first year Eli has approached Roethlisberger in terms of this kind of debate so I would give it to Roethslisberger. But potentially Eli could become better someday. I think he throws a better deep ball

This is the first year Eli has approached Roethlisberger in terms of this kind of debate so I would give it to Roethslisberger. But potentially Eli could become better someday. I think he throws a better deep ball
i picked Eli i think he is a good QB he just doesnt have anybody to help him on offence he WR drop alot of Balls

i have to go with big ben on this one, but eli is not that far behind. both guys can make spectacular throws, but they also try some throws that leave you scratching your head. big ben is harder to bring down, has better scrambling ability, and also has a super bowl ring.

I still have to go with Ben......Ben has had to deal with a lot of injuries and he still gets the job done most of the time. Eli has looked really good since the Patriot's game, but I don't think he has had as good as career as Ben so far. I do think Eli can step out from Peyton's shadow if he wins a superbowl.

I picked Roethlisberger mainly becuase if you take away this season or really just
Eli's perfromance in the playoffs he's not even close to Ben. Ben has won it all.

Back
Top Bottom