Who's going to Buffalo this year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's going to Buffalo this year?

TractorTraylor

Did you say steak???
Reaction score
Me and some friends are heading to Buffalo for the December 17th game and I was interested in seeing how many finheaveners are going too... give a shout out and your seat location.

We are going to be in row 6 down in sec 106 I think it was... down behind the endzone...

I was thinking about going, it's about an 6-9 hour drive from philadelphia, and Bills tickets are pretty cheap for some reason this year....

And.. You don't ever want to get stuck with snow and that sort of stuff.

DBetters83 said:
how much are tickets?

From about 75ish to a couple hundred.. for me, I just wanted to go and Im still in college so I cant shell out the big bucks. Either way Im still close to the field and Im watchin the fins in person..

I will be there but individual tickets don't go on sale untill the 15th so I won't know about section numbers untill then.

If you're coming from a long distance, might want to hold off.

Nothing worse than getting in an accident on the highway over a football game, with the swirling snow.

GoBills24 said:
If you're coming from a long distance, might want to hold off.

Nothing worse than getting in an accident on the highway over a football game, with the swirling snow.

Im coming from college in Cortland so its not a bad drive... especially with 4wd..

I have a group of 18 going. Sectioin 312 (50 yard line) Row 32 & Row 33. It's gonna be cold. Also, I have a friend who can get endzone seats for $50 & more seats where I'm sitting for $55, if anyone's seriously interested. We drive up from southern NY (about 4 1/2 hrs) every year. We're stomping them this year. The Cold don't bother Daunte. :)

tickets are 40 dollars canadian. im still think about it i usally go every year but last year the fans were bad. they were throwing things at me threatning to tip the portopoties will im in them. real classy bbunch those fans are

miabrown23 said:
tickets are 40 dollars canadian. im still think about it i usally go every year but last year the fans were bad. they were throwing things at me threatning to tip the portopoties will im in them. real classy bbunch those fans are
:sidelol:

My experience last year wasnt bad.. I went with my gf who's a Bills fan (boo, I know) but I got heckled a bit in the parking lot but all in good fun. The people around me were good except for a few drunks who were loud but none of em were gonna do anything. It seems to me as long as youre not loud and obnoxious, things wont get out of hand.

i feel bad for anyone whos going to that ****ing dump. come to dolphins stadium instead

claytonAndDuper said:
i feel bad for anyone whos going to that ****ing dump. come to dolphins stadium instead

You pay for my plane ticket from upstate NY and you got yourself a deal.. the way I see it, some Dolphins action is better than none.

Back
Top Bottom