Who's joining the "Berlin to Fins" bandwagon? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's joining the "Berlin to Fins" bandwagon?

caneaddict

Pro Bowler
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I noticed on DarkMistress sig that he/she is the founding member.

I'm definitely on that bandwagon. I've watched every game he's played. Initially he lost us games with his inconsistency. However, what alot of people missed was that this past year he really improved and it was the defense that usually let us down. When it came to crunch time - the final two minutes, I would see a look in Berlin's eyes that told me we were going to score. In the last two minutes of a game I would rate him the best QB coming out this year. He's progressed every year and I think he will eventually put it together and be a solid pro (assuming he's given the chance). It will definitely take him a few years to develop though. But, he's got that killer instinct at the end of games.

texasPHINSfan said:
::cricket::: ::: cricket:::

:roflmao: :roflmao:

That really made me laugh. Kind of what I was expecting.

caneaddict said:

I'm definitely on that bandwagon. I've watched every game he's played. Initially he lost us games with his inconsistency. However, what alot of people missed was that this past year he really improved and it was the defense that usually let us down. When it came to crunch time - the final two minutes, I would see a look in Berlin's eyes that told me we were going to score. In the last two minutes of a game I would rate him the best QB coming out this year. He's progressed every year and I think he will eventually put it together and be a solid pro (assuming he's given the chance). It will definitely take him a few years to develop though. But, he's got that killer instinct at the end of games.

:lol:

caneaddict said:
:roflmao: :roflmao:

That really made me laugh. Kind of what I was expecting.
yeah, whats so funny about that is the visual you get when you read it... lol

caneaddict said:

isnt Berlin only like 6' tall?

it works for Vick and Brees because they can move, but isn't he statuesque like AJ?

Hey I just noticed I hit 300 posts. That's probably five times more than I've had on any other internet forum. I love the Phins.

caneaddict said:
Well, which is it?

which one do you think suits my username more? lol

I'm all for Berlin, we'd have the best looking QBs in the league...:D

If by bandwagon you mean never mention his name again....then I am definately on board.

He couldnt lead the Canes...ket alone the dolphins

Back
Top Bottom