Whos starting & Whos making the cut? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whos starting & Whos making the cut?

ChambersNBoston

Dan Marino is a God
Reaction score
There are some areas on the team where i know who the starters are but there are some positions I'm not so sure about so I was wondering if those who have been to the practices or anyone who might have some idea of whos starting and whos not making the cut ?...
WR: I know 84 and 80 for sure starting...but the slot, 3rd wr, who will it be? DT,KN,SM,JRT etc...and I would like to know the 5 or 6 wrs that we'll be keeping.
RB:Ricky and Minor are a lock...the 3rd rb im not so sure about...dante hall-esque russell is doing some nice things in camp could be a possible returner, Henry was impressing in NFLE the first couple weeks...who do you think will come out on top of that little battle?
OL:This I know Smith will be starting LT,James @ LG,Mckinney @ C,This is where it gets tricky @ RG Jerman,Whitley or St Clair? and @ RT will Carey emerge as our starter there or will St. Clair hold it down til Mc Intosh comes back?

Feeley..Feidler??
I have always been a Jay fan but I think this ream needs a change of pace and Feeley may be answer

ChambersNBoston said:
There are some areas on the team where i know who the starters are but there are some positions I'm not so sure about so I was wondering if those who have been to the practices or anyone who might have some idea of whos starting and whos not making the cut ?...
WR: I know 84 and 80 for sure starting...but the slot, 3rd wr, who will it be? DT,KN,SM,JRT etc...and I would like to know the 5 or 6 wrs that we'll be keeping.
RB:Ricky and Minor are a lock...the 3rd rb im not so sure about...dante hall-esque russell is doing some nice things in camp could be a possible returner, Henry was impressing in NFLE the first couple weeks...who do you think will come out on top of that little battle?
OL:This I know Smith will be starting LT,James @ LG,Mckinney @ C,This is where it gets tricky @ RG Jerman,Whitley or St Clair? and @ RT will Carey emerge as our starter there or will St. Clair hold it down til Mc Intosh comes back?

1) Third reciever if the season started right now would be Thompson, but
he is always a training camp wonder. I'd say the 6 would be CC, DB, Thompson, Minnis, Simmons, and Newson with Tolver on the PS and
Wilkins getting cut.
2) Henry has a bad injury that he still can't get over, Fred Russell is
getting extensive action as the third down scat back so I think unless
Henry has a dynamite preseason Russell will get the nod.
3) St. Clair had been holding on to the first team spot over the first few camps as they worked Carey in slowly, but now the kid is starting to
assert himself while St. Clair is fading. Carey will win the jobs hand down imo...I truly believe St. Clair would be better on the interior, but he'll probably be the top backup at both tackle spots and center. German is winning the job right now, Yates and Whitley still look a little raw to me although I think they can contribute as backups.

I think the most exciting spot on the 53 man roster to watch for is the very last spot. Do you carry an extra WR or an OL? Do you carry a 5th CB or leave a spot for KR? f I had to make the roster today without seeing preseason games it would be:

Starter: Backups: 3rd String
LT Smith St. Claire McIntosh
LG James Yates St. Clarie
C McKinney Yates St. Claire
RG Jerman Whitley St. Claire
RT Carey St.Claire McIntosh
QB Feeley Fiedler Rosenfels
RB Williams Minor Henry
FB Konrad Morris
TE McMichael Lee Jones
WR1 Chambers Newsom Simmons
WR2 Boston Thompson
LDE Taylor Williams Grisby
LDT Bowens Zgonina
RDT Chester Romerio
RDE Ogunleye Bowens Grisby
MLB Thomas Greenwood Jenkins
SLB Greenwood Moore Jenkins
WLB Seau Moore Bua
FS Freeman Edwards Bell
SS Knight Edwards
CB Surtain Poole Banks
CB Madison Howard
K Mare
P Turk
LS Perry
KR/PR Simmons

I could see Miami not keeping a 5th CB in effort to keep JR Tolver or an extra OL. I guess the FO will keep Tony Pape or Rex Hadnot while McIntosh is on the PUP. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Defintely Feeley over Feidler, use Jay as insurance in case anything goes wrong with AJ. Expensive backup, but what you going to do.

:tongue: Defintely Feeley over Feidler, use Jay as insurance in case anything goes wrong with AJ. Expensive backup, but what you going to do.

isnt the starter competition for free safety so pact that every player could be first, second, or third string pretty easily. bell is good but id still be skeptical with him starting.

Back
Top Bottom