Who's your favorite Dolphin player of all time? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's your favorite Dolphin player of all time?

23RB23

Towel Boy
Reaction score
The Dolphins have had plenty of fan favorites over the years. Just a little discussion letting everybody know who your favorite Dolphins player is or was. The obvious choices are going to be Dan Marino, Zach Thomas, and Jason Taylor, but let us know some of the others you grew up admiring...

Obviously Marino.

Louis Oliver, John Offerdahl, Marks Brothers, McDuffie, etc.....

JT is by far my fav. and the reason he is above Marino is that Dan really isn't a nice guy. But some less known ones would be Oranda Ogulla (sp) and Brian Cox because he was the man when I was a kid. Oh how he hated the BILLS!

John Offerdahl...Louis Oliver...Richmond Webb...Sam Madison...Mark Clayton...Mark Duper...Reggie Roby...to name a few.

Dan Marino #1 :up:

Jake scott, larry csonka, ricky williams and dan marino

I went to Univ of Louisville and my neighbor on campus was RB Ron Davenport.

I actually took a call on our floor phone from someone from the Dolphins before the draft looking for him.

CB Sam Madison, WR Mark Clayton, LB Mark Sanders & current LB Robert McCune all Louisville products.

I'm a big Ricky Williams fan, even throughout his troubles.

i've met marino a couple of times and he was nothing but nice. there's actually a crazy story involving my brother and Dan here in connecticut but it's too long to get into. basically he went out of his way to talk to my brother and give him an autograph when he didn't even ask for one. he just knew that my brother wanted one. i've gotta say marino just for the fact i grew up watching him and everything he did for the fins.

Always liked Bryan Cox too.

Current Players: Zach and JT of course, Ronnie, and Ricky

obviously marino is my favorite....there hasnt been another prolific passer like him in Dolphins history (except maybe griese), if he had ronnie or ricky in his backfield who knows how many super bowls he would have won.

Ricky, Duper, Clayton, Offerdahl, McDuffie come to mind along with Oronde Gadsden..... Bowens/Gardner, Seau .... Obviously Marino......
But Zach and JT are the top fav's now

When I was a kid, my favorite player was Nat Moore. He was the clutch receiver for so many years. Third down and 7? Nat's on the other end for a 1st-down.

Back
Top Bottom