Who's your favorite Dolphin player of all time? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's your favorite Dolphin player of all time?

Outside of the obvious ones, Glenn Blackwood and when the Fins signed his brother Lyle, the Bruise Brothers were born! Also was a big fan of Tim Foley

Foley was and is the only player in NFL history to block 2 punts in a game and return them both for TD's.

Brock Marion, TERELL BUCKLEY, Ricky

and a lil blast from the past......Autri Denson

I'm 19 years old so most of my favorites come from the late 90's up to now.

With that said, I love Lamar Smith when I was in Jr. high and I actully bought his jersey and still have it hanging on my wall. :) Talking to my fellow 7th grade friends about him dominating the Colts in the wildcard game was just awesome. I will never forget where I was and how I felt on that day and I have Smith to thank.

Favorite former Fins:
Dan Marino
Lamar Smith
O.J McDuffie
Orande Gadsden
Rob Konrad
Patrick Surtain

Favorite current Fins:
Chris Chambers
Ronnie Brown
Jason Taylor
Zach Thomas
Yerimiah Bell

In that order for each.

Brian Cox & Trace Armstrong...for obvious reasons.

1. Larry Csonka #39...loved watching him crush and carry tacklers 4-5 yards
2. Don Shula...needs NO explaination
3. Dan Marino #13 ..his arm and competitveness were second to none.
4. Zach Thomas #54...not big, but one of the hardest hitters in the game-smart!

The Dolphins have had plenty of fan favorites over the years. Just a little discussion letting everybody know who your favorite Dolphins player is or was. The obvious choices are going to be Dan Marino, Zach Thomas, and Jason Taylor, but let us know some of the others you grew up admiring...

# 39

Jeff Cross,
He use to shop in a supermarket that I managed in Miami Lakes quite a few years ago. Jeff was beyond huge...I remember him holding two cantaloupes with one hand like they were two small apples.He always had time to talk and use to ask quite a few questions regarding produce.
I use to say to him...please don't mess up my displays or we are going to have to fight as my workers looked on in amazement but he knew it was just a joke we had between us. He was a gentle giant that had a great personality and I enjoyed helping him everytime he came in. One time he came in with Richmond Webb and I saw what BIG was...Here I was thinking
Jeff was huge then this mountian of a man came in...

Mark Higgs use to come in 3-4 times per week and he was also fun but he was so short 5'6" max!!!

Shawn Wooden would come in wearing shorts and he had these skinny chicken legs but his upper body and arms were huge.

We use to get alot of players through the years because we were near Shula's and the majority were class acts!!!

A few tough choices but here is the list.

1. Dan Marino
2. Larry Csonka
3. Dwight Stephenson
4. Jason Taylor
5. Zach Thomas
6. Mark Clayton
7. Mark Duper
8. O.J. McDuffie
9. Mercury Morris
10. Larry Little

:dolphins:

The Dolphins have had plenty of fan favorites over the years. Just a little discussion letting everybody know who your favorite Dolphins player is or was. The obvious choices are going to be Dan Marino, Zach Thomas, and Jason Taylor, but let us know some of the others you grew up admiring...

Dan Marino

D.Shula
D.Marino
P.Warfield
D.Stephenson
L.Little
M.Fernandez
N.Bonaconti
R.Webb
L.Csonka
J.Taylor
Z.Thomas