Why are their so many adds on here now. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why are their so many adds on here now.

dol-phan007

Money is Power
Reaction score
I understand this is a business but where do you draw the line?

Get FireFox + NoScript and it is the equivalent of having Finheaven VIP except without the VIP Forum.

Really? This site costs money to run. This is the best sports forum of all 32 teams I've seen, if you don't ike it become a VIP, otherwise don't complain.

Firefox + the AdBlock Plus plugin works great as well. Many of the plugins that work with FireFox are also available for Chrome.

Bandwidth costs lots of money and forums suck up a lot of it. VIP subscriptions alone do not pay the bills, so this is a way for the site admins/owners to pay that cost.

Ads inside forum messages is going to far IMO.

"if you don't like it leave" blah blah blah

If you get something for free, there really is no grounds to gripe. I say do whatever it takes to keep the site going...if that means ads then I accept it. Keep on keppin on finheaven.

If you get something for free, there really is no grounds to gripe. I say do whatever it takes to keep the site going...if that means ads then I accept it. Keep on keppin on finheaven.

Yippee ... free ads!! lol

OK if it pays the bills!!

We have 11,000 active members. When 25% of them become VIP I will happily remove ads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom