Why are we even still even posting/ reading here? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why are we even still even posting/ reading here?

SoCal Finatic

Club Member
Reaction score
Text messages during the game from haters, laughter from bar patrons watching the game. Why do we return for this torture, why do we watch, why do we rant/ rave on this website, why do we even waste our time any more? There was a time when we looked forward to Sunday. This team is so bad it's made me question my own existence! Are we here for someone to give a s&*% about our suffering? Why do you come here??????:err:

Because in times of national tragedy we Americans band together....Where else can you find people who understand how miserable you are? We are like a 60,000 member support group. Come one and all and share your burden...you are among friends.

because its in our blood, we cant get rid of it. as bad as they are, we cant escape them. everyone on this site will be in front of their televisions sunday at 1pm to watch the dolphins broncos game. we just cant take our eyes off it.

I like the support group answer. Haha! They should call the site Dolphin Fan Anonyomous. So, when do the brown paper bags come out again?

Cause we're fans?

That's my guess.

I'm just glad I went to bed after the Revis return. Looks like I saved
myself some anger and I won't be falling over sleepy today at work.

We love our Dolphins in good and bad times. Right now it hurts, but the future will be bright...

Not sure who did it, but don't erase my ****ing post. Do that again and I won't have a reason to be on here.

because its in our blood, we cant get rid of it. as bad as they are, we cant escape them. everyone on this site will be in front of their televisions sunday at 1pm to watch the dolphins broncos game. we just cant take our eyes off it.

Actually, I'm boycotting that game. Especially since I live near Denver and I'm a Cane fan. But you're right about everything else.

Not sure who did it, but don't erase my ****ing post. Do that again and I won't have a reason to be on here.

boy_having_temper_tantrum_70001787794-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom