Why Are We Talking Playoffs??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Are We Talking Playoffs???

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
The Phinz are very close to NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS AT ALL....

I know most of us are just trying to stay positive, but let's be realistic FIRST....

Right now, the way we look, we'll lose to the Raiders and the Patriots. That would end our post-season chances IMO.....

Even if we lose one more game, we could be out of the playoffs...

It's too early to talk playoffs, and I'm pissed because last week I was the one bragging about being the #1 seed....

It's stupid. I'm stupid for even thinking or predicting that we'd be able to control our own destiny. The same old Phinz have once again let us all down, and unless this team gets back to reality real fast, the season could fade away like a fart in the wind....

I've got to learn to NEVER expect the Phinz to take care of their own business. They never do this time of year...It's always, "If this team loses we're in"....

That's just not good enough these days....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Because Ricky Williams guaranteed it... Are you calling him a liar? ;)

Blitz I am with you on this. Until I see it come together, consistantly, I feel we are a disappointment waiing to happen.

Wow.. this talk is about a month early for you guys....

Turn those frowns upside down...:(...:)

Even though you lost last Sunday,keep you're chins up.This years season has been so topsy/turvy that any one 15 teams have a shot.You're Defense is much better than it showed last week and with Williams running this well,the phins are a match for anyone.Remember the Charger game....it wasn't that long ago. good luck

Why are we pepping up Dolphin fans? Just playin! You’re right guys, take out Cincy and Houston and any of the 14 other AFC east teams could make it. Whoever gets hot right now has a good chance.

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
The Phinz are very close to NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS AT ALL....

I know most of us are just trying to stay positive, but let's be realistic FIRST....

Right now, the way we look, we'll lose to the Raiders and the Patriots. That would end our post-season chances IMO.....

Even if we lose one more game, we could be out of the playoffs...

It's too early to talk playoffs, and I'm pissed because last week I was the one bragging about being the #1 seed....

It's stupid. I'm stupid for even thinking or predicting that we'd be able to control our own destiny. The same old Phinz have once again let us all down, and unless this team gets back to reality real fast, the season could fade away like a fart in the wind....

I've got to learn to NEVER expect the Phinz to take care of their own business. They never do this time of year...It's always, "If this team loses we're in"....

That's just not good enough these days....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Funny, but we do control our own destiny and we are in 4th place.

Your thinking should mean we shouldn't go to the game on Monday night because we won't make the playoffs anyways.

And people really wonder why we can't sell out playoff games in time to lift the local blackout.

Re: Re: Why Are We Talking Playoffs???

Originally posted by FFiB
Funny, but we do control our own destiny and we are in 4th place.

Your thinking should mean we shouldn't go to the game on Monday night because we won't make the playoffs anyways.

And people really wonder why we can't sell out playoff games in time to lift the local blackout.

So what are you trying to say???

I'm assuming that with your "playoff" quote, that your calling me a fair-weathered fan. Is that the case???

If so, your dead wrong....

I've been supporting the Phinz since the early 80's. I've also been a season ticket holder for seven years now....

I attend every home game, and I purchace my playoff tickets in advance.

So, still think I'm one of those fans???.....

Later...:evil:

blitz is a real fan. he's just real pessismistic.

he's the kind of guy that is surprised by the sunrise.

Blitz..... I know you are pessimistic...... and all of us like to vent..... but these negative threads are starting to drive me crazy LOL.... even Bills Fans are trying to cheer up a fin fan ??? That should give you a clue.

Look at the better side of things man..... It could be worse... you could be a bengals fan!!!

Dolphin fans are tired of the same crap every year. Its like the fins don’t get it, they control their own destiny. They blow it at the end of the year it’s ridiculous. We shouldn't be talking playoffs we should just focus on winning games. ( DIVISION GAMES)

Dolphin fans are tired of the same crap every year

It would be more understandable if we were on the opposite end of the league, never making the playoffs.It frustrates me, but it's better than what other team's fans go through.

Originally posted by va dolfan
It would be more understandable if we were on the opposite end of the league, never making the playoffs.It frustrates me, but it's better than what other team's fans go through.

Agreed... would you rather have seasons like this every year or have 3-13 or 8-8 seasons for that matter. many teams salivate over a 11-5 record with a playoff berth.

Back
Top Bottom