Why did we go for 2? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why did we go for 2?

steviey013

Active Roster
Reaction score
I'm still wondering...why did we go for 2 on that last td? Cannot figure that one out. Not complaining...loved the win. Loved it. As a matter of fact, Its gonna be my Christmas present to myself. But I'm still left wondering why.

1.Because we had enough confidence in our defense to get us the ball back.
2. The Jaguars are bad.
3. Because the Jaguars have Chad Henne as their starting QB.
4. Because we can.
5. Cameron Wake said so.

to show the fans what an exciting team we have!

It really made no sense. Im wondering about Philbin's decision making the last few weeks.

Why put that play out there on film when it was completely unneccesary? Save that one for when it matters. It was a good little play. Keep it in your pocket.

If a team lead by Chad Henne can score 3 TDs on you in just over 3 minutes to beat you, you not only deserve to lose, but the franchise should be taken out of the league.

It really made no sense. Im wondering about Philbin's decision making the last few weeks.

Why put that play out there on film when it was completely unneccesary? Save that one for when it matters. It was a good little play. Keep it in your pocket.

If a team lead by Chad Henne can score 3 TDs on you in just over 3 minutes to beat you, you not only deserve to lose, but the franchise should be taken out of the league.

WV....mark it down....I DID NOT have an issue with Joe and you did....lol. Just kidding. I did not have an issue with him going for two. I think he was just going for the 21 point lead. I thought he and his staff had a good week and for that matter after seeing the Pats and Niners duke it out, I think Joe had his team hang with two tough teams.

You are right about maybe showing a good play. However, that "good play" needs to be balanced with trying to train his team on how to finish games.

I am very happy for Philbin and Tannehill getting the win Sunday. Much needed and deserved.

So was he running up the score or protecting the lead?...

We have been Tebow'd and Monday Night Miracled. The game was not over yet and he made sure there would be no hindsight second guessing by making the lead 21 instead of 20. It's not running up the score.

Because Philbin is a Badass.

It was to get up 3 scores thats why....Why Did the Seahawks run a fake punt up by 30 in the 4th? these things happen.

Back
Top Bottom