Why does that little Woodhead guy give us fits? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why does that little Woodhead guy give us fits?

Akronfinfan36

Please win another title before I die
Reaction score
This little dude has busted off some nice runs against us the past couple of games. Hell, last night I even saw him moving a damned pile. I think the guy only goes 5'8", 180??

Missed tackles (nothing new for the Dolphins here) not withstanding, why does this guy give us such fits?

if we shut this guy down this was least of our troubles man.

Any back they ran would have gained yards. They had us on our heels with the passing game. It was truly a case of opening up the run with the pass. The guy wouldn't have been nearly as effective if we were focused on the run. I'm confident in that...

Do not discount D Woodhead, he is a tougher runner then R Bush is and has no history of injuries. He is the running back version of W Welker.

that little mighty midget is welker number 2. and edleman reminds me of them too haha. . . woodhead is a slippery little thing - he does that to everyone - what i dont understand is why people think the pats dont carve up everyone like this - b/c they do.

I cant stand that little trailer park trash looking guy.

he's short,fast,quick,he's so low to the ground because hes so short making him even harder to grab...he's more difficult to grab then reggie,and a better ball carrier for sure.(reggie being a better receiver)

Simple....because he is short and we tackle high...we miss him...

Tell you one thing...The Pats put the WOOD to Reggie but the Aqua & Orange could not get a straight hit on that little man for nothing. Come to think of it...Or D didnt put a hard hit on any Pat.

Simple....because he is short and we tackle high...we miss him...

BINGO - the tackling last night was awful. Benny Sapp had that one nice play that led to Odrick's INT, but other than that he was one of the biggest liabilities in the game. Vonte looked slow too. Such a frustrating game to watch...

Woodhead kills me. He must average 8 yards per carry against the phins. Makes me crazy!

He does that to every team. Hell, any small white guy on the Pats turns into a star there. Woodhead does that stupid sneaky crap every game, Welker ducks under 50 tackles a game, Edelman jukes all 11 guys covering punts. I don't get it.

Woodhead is so short that our D line or backers cant see him behind the tackles, by time he reaches them they never saw him coming. the guy got like 8 yds every time, looked like ricky in his prime, wouldnt go down until the 2nd guy hit him.
the D needs to work on tackling. bad, Nolan needs to make them chase chickens or a greased up guy or something.

Back
Top Bottom