Why has the college forum been dead this year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why has the college forum been dead this year?

Namor

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
Just wondering?

Still dead,huh?

Tumbleweeds rolling down the street....

Where is the FSU thread?

Need a place to discuss Jaboo...

Where is the FSU thread?

Need a place to discuss Jaboo...

My bad,you need directions....The Criminoles,hang out at the alternative lifestyle forum....a few websites down,take a left.

Just kidding,Your QB is kicking a** right now.

My bad,you need directions....The Criminoles,hang out at the alternative lifestyle forum....a few websites down,take a left.

Yes, it has been a long time since I had this much confidence in a QB and that is with the last two being 1st round picks...

The college forum is pretty dead isn't it. I do not know why either. Maybe some of the guys who used to post in here aren't in college anymore? I honestly don't know.

I don't think any of the Florida schools have much room to talk about criminals at this point. However, winning makes it all good. Go Noles!

Yes, it has been a long time since I had this much confidence in a QB and that is with the last two being 1st round picks...

Winston just seems to make the plays that Manuel and Ponder missed. They just didn't take over a game like he does. I can't wait to see him and Taj Boyd square off next week. I just hope the defense eats their Wheaties because it is going to be an epic battle!

Winston is the real deal. He's already better than Ponder or E.J. Manuel ever were... even at the point they were drafted to be NFL quarterbacks.

High school coaches load and study film on hudl.com, and I studied Winston's film at Hueytown several times throughout the 5A State playoffs in 2011. The last game of his career at Hueytown was against Vigor in the Semi-Finals and they lost 20-7. We (Hartselle) would finish our season undefeated and 5A State Champions the following week as we be Vigor 13-3 in the Championship Game.

You're talking about a kid who made a list of attributes regarding playing the position of quarterback, and how to attack various coverages when he was a 12 year old boy in Birmingham. The concepts that Winston understood at 12 years old are the one's college coaches struggle to get across to incoming freshman.

He will lead the Seminoles to a national title before he's done... and it could be a lot sooner than anyone thinks.

Winston is the real deal. He's already better than Ponder or E.J. Manuel ever were... even at the point they were drafted to be NFL quarterbacks.

High school coaches load and study film on hudl.com, and I studied Winston's film at Hueytown several times throughout the 5A State playoffs in 2011. The last game of his career at Hueytown was against Vigor in the Semi-Finals and they lost 20-7. We (Hartselle) would finish our season undefeated and 5A State Champions the following week as we be Vigor 13-3 in the Championship Game.

You're talking about a kid who made a list of attributes regarding playing the position of quarterback, and how to attack various coverages when he was a 12 year old boy in Birmingham. The concepts that Winston understood at 12 years old are the one's college coaches struggle to get across to incoming freshman.

He will lead the Seminoles to a national title before he's done... and it could be a lot sooner than anyone thinks.

That is where he is so much better than Ponder or Manuel, he reads the defense and attacks it appropriately. Ponder and Manuel still struggle with that although both are very smart. Winston appears to be a prodigy who brings the brains and physical ability to the table.

See..It takes a couple of Bama boys to get some talking going on in the college forum.

hes only gonna play 2 yrs imo...I hope he can win one

Back
Top Bottom