Why i dont think Colts will win the Superbowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why i dont think Colts will win the Superbowl

Jt0323

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Their is a few reason why i don't think the Colts will win the Superbowl is 1 Peyton Manning did not prove yet he can take pressure as good, sure he beat the patriots but the Patriots are not the same teams, and recently i noticed that the Colts have given up a lot of points, They beat the Texans but when they score they give up TD To Houston too, and Right now even if they win this game they keep giving up points and yards, Offense wins games, Defense wins Championships.

Jt0323 said:
Their is a few reason why i don't think the Colts will win the Superbowl is 1 Peyton Manning did not prove yet he can take pressure as good, sure he beat the patriots but the Patriots are not the same teams, and recently i noticed that the Colts have given up a lot of points, They beat the Texans but when they score they give up TD To Houston too, and Right now even if they win this game they keep giving up points and yards, Offense wins games, Defense wins Championships.

Dude i think Colts win the bowl to stroong

Jt0323 said:

Obviously you did not watch the Colts Texans game. The only reason Houston scored 17 points was their punter punted extremely short all game and 2 of the short punts hit Colts players and were recovered by Houston. One was recovered on the 12 yard line and the other around the 20. So 10 of their points came from a 12 yard drive (TD) and a 20 yard drive (FG). So without those lucky bounces on those punts the Texans only score 7 points.

Try Again!!!

wtf. Peyton Manning cant handle pressure? what are you talking about, he can prolly handle the pressure better than any QB in the NFL.
Its for sure, there offense cant be stopped. There defense will have to step it up a little bit, if they want to win the super bowl.
go back to the lounge:lol: :lol:

Doktor Ivel said:
wtf. Peyton Manning cant handle pressure? what are you talking about, he can prolly handle the pressure better than any QB in the NFL.

that's a rediculeous statement, he cant handle pressure better than Tom Brady

manning doesn't really have trouble with the pressure of a big game, but he does have trouble with the pressure of a blitz. he sucked against the patriots because they were the patriots, not because he can't handle the spotlight. he CLEARLY can. there was TONS of pressure on him in the MNF game this year, and he completely dominated them. he gets easily flustered, but that has nothing to do with the playoffs or anything. the jags do it to him twice a year, usually in games that aren't that big. if there's no dominant defense in the playoffs this year, the colts will win it all

kastofsna120 said:
manning doesn't really have trouble with the pressure of a big game, but he does have trouble with the pressure of a blitz. he sucked against the patriots because they were the patriots, not because he can't handle the spotlight. he CLEARLY can. there was TONS of pressure on him in the MNF game this year, and he completely dominated them. he gets easily flustered, but that has nothing to do with the playoffs or anything. the jags do it to him twice a year, usually in games that aren't that big. if there's no dominant defense in the playoffs this year, the colts will win it all

Very well stated..but you wouldn't believe the level of denial of that fact around where I live.

Doktor Ivel said:
Its for sure, there offense cant be stopped. There defense will have to step it up a little bit, if they want to win the super bowl.

Nope, Brady is the best QB when it comes to being under pressure. As for your idiotic statment of him going back to the lounge, he is liked around here a whole lot more then you are.

Doktor Ivel said:

aren't you the dude who wanted to sell himself to a company on ebay?

Jt0323 said:
that's a rediculeous statement, he cant handle pressure better than Tom Brady
manning plays with the most pressure out of any qb in the nfl.
trying to stay undefeated. thats pressure. look ow hes playing.
u cant say manning doesnt handle the pressure well. thats why he is a great qb

the only reason they beat St. Louis was because Bulger got hurt and Martin played like crap. Whenever the Colts have played a top offense their defense has been mediocre at best. People have called them one of the best D's in the league, and that may be true against non top 20 offenses, but vs. anyone in the top 20 they have problems that will cost them a super bowl shot come playoffs.

QB2RonnieTD23 said:
the only reason they beat St. Louis was because Bulger got hurt and Martin played like crap. Whenever the Colts have played a top offense their defense has been mediocre at best. People have called them one of the best D's in the league, and that may be true against non top 20 offenses, but vs. anyone in the top 20 they have problems that will cost them a super bowl shot come playoffs.

man, I hope you are right :cool:

Back
Top Bottom