why i think we should let welker go... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why i think we should let welker go...

i guess these are the 9 year olds and the preteens responding to my thread then? because any adult with any sense...KNOWS that this analogy is actually what MOST LIKELY WILL HAPPEN! :cooldude:

Welker is an animal that can do anything he sets his mind to... Hey, you think he'd be willing to coach for a while? :wink:

hey man we cant let him go.........hes our toughest player. If you really want a free agent wide out we should go after mike furry from detroit.........hes a bigger and faster version of welker.......:tongue:

Again...Curtis can do what Welker cant...play the speedster allowing Chambers to move to slot...where he is more devasting....see 2005. :wink:

Welker is an animal that can do anything he sets his mind to... Hey, you think he'd be willing to coach for a while? :wink:

I guess you have proved my post on that only preteens and 9 year olds have responded to re-sign welker apologetics :rolleyes:

what we need are five main spots to upgrade: LT, WR, CB, NT, and OLB.

we have the #9 pick in the draft with our 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, and 7th round picks.

we need to target Eric Steinbach and Nate Clements via FA. Then, by letting Welker go...we can restructure Booker's contract and sign Kevin Curtis who is a speedster to replace Welker.

Curtis has the ability that Welker doesnt have to play the "outside" when he comes in and then we can move Chambers to the slot with Booker being a reliable possession receiver.

Hagan can back Booker up with Vick becoming our KR/PR.

This would open up our draft options come time for the draft.

We can then have the options to either draft a NT, OLB, or QB to replace Harrington at #9. Or we can trade down. :wink:
How about Asante samuel and Lance Briggs in FA then we can draft o-line WR......Welker is great thier is no way we get rid of a player like that noooo way!!!!

So we take away one of the most productive slot receivers in the league for a bad number 2? Ahhh, no, can't agree there.

Speed doesn't win games :)!

So we take away one of the most productive slot receivers in the league for a bad number 2? Ahhh, no, can't agree there.

Speed doesn't win games :)!

Again...Curtis can do what Welker cant...play the speedster allowing Chambers to move to slot...where he is more devistating....see 2005. :wink:

Thank god people like you don't run the team.

Again...Curtis can do what Welker cant...play the speedster allowing Chambers to move to slot...where he is more devastating....see 2005. :wink:

i guess these are the 9 year olds and the preteens responding to my thread then? because any adult with any sense...KNOWS that this analogy is actually what MOST LIKELY WILL HAPPEN! :cooldude:

I dont see it happening. And how do you know St Louis will even give up Curtis?

Back
Top Bottom