why i think we should let welker go... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why i think we should let welker go...

Hey we also have loads of talent at NT so i reallt dont think we need to draft that i say....we get AS and Lance B......maybe 1 key o-line Fa pick up and then we look to trade down and draft Dwaynne Jarett in the first and the rest on the draft o-line and more o-line, we trade JH for a 4th or 3rd round pick.
Make sure Daunte is healthy if not we sign Damon Huard or Bryon Leftwich...or draft Jared Zabransky!!!

Hey we also have loads of talent at NT so i reallt dont think we need to draft that i say....we get AS and Lance B......maybe 1 key o-line Fa pick up and then we look to trade down and draft Dwaynne Jarett in the first and the rest on the draft o-line and more o-line, we trade JH for a 4th or 3rd round pick.
Make sure Daunte is healthy if not we sign Damon Huard or Bryon Leftwich...or draft Jared Zabransky!!!

we have ZERO NTs on the roster right now...so Im glad YOU arent running/ruining our team....:rolleyes2

i guess these are the 9 year olds and the preteens responding to my thread then? because any adult with any sense...KNOWS that this analogy is actually what MOST LIKELY WILL HAPPEN! :cooldude:
Well we can already see that your power of "guessing" is completely out of wack anyways with the Welker thing so yeh, I can see why you would think I was 9, like a nine year old would know who John Offerdahl was...moron.And for the record since you seemed the need to attack me, Welker is staying put, he doesn't do anything EXTREMELY well, but he's GOOD at doing so many different things, and he has so many upside factors that it would be hard to let him go, unless something really nice came along. Horse man.

What do you have against Welker anyways...All he did was make plays and catch 3rd downs...all season...And he doesnt need to be a speedster because he is extremely elusive and quick...All you guys who talk about getting rid of Welker are nuts...He was the biggest playmaker on our offense this year

it sounds to me like you a ripping "miami13"

just incase. He has a question mark at the end of his post. which means hes actually saying. Why would we keep vick and get rid of welker.

Im not ripping anybody. I may have read it wrong and if i did i oppologize but i guess all this release Welker rubbish winds me up. Sometimes fans miss whats happening on the field and dont recognise players that have value and can help us win games.

i guess these are the 9 year olds and the preteens responding to my thread then? because any adult with any sense...KNOWS that this analogy is actually what MOST LIKELY WILL HAPPEN! :cooldude:

Was this the topic...It seems these 9 year olds and preeteens have more common sense than you do...And you can reference this to my above thread about Welker

welker is average at best

but most of the people on this board can relate to an undersized/slow athletically challenged player...

welker does what is asked- he can catch kicks and punts and get us good fp, and he's a dependable 3rd wr. too valuable to let go. who says welker has to go if we got curtis anyway, we could just keep both if that senario played out.

welker is average at best

but most of the people on this board can relate to an undersized/slow athletically challenged player...
what and you can relate to a man dying of aids or what? Why do you guys seem the need to attack people on these threads?

I wouldn't mind bringing in Curtis. But When talking about Wes you have to consider what he does and costs. I don't see getting rid of him as being smart.

we have ZERO NTs on the roster right now...so Im glad YOU arent running/ruining our team....:rolleyes2

Keith traylor, Danny Wilkenson, and Manny Wright (im sure he comes back) can all play nose...Come on man...You can do better than this cantcha?

People can't possibly believe what they post... I gotta be on candid camera ::waving::

Back
Top Bottom