Why iasGinn Not Returning Kicks & Punts?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why iasGinn Not Returning Kicks & Punts??

What is up with that.. Bess is good but Ginn is better?

That is a logical question considering we wasted a top ten pick on him and all he is good for is returning kicks. Seriously though, I really like Bess a lot. I think he will be here longer than Ginn.

I can tell you why Ginn is not returning kicks, remember in pre-season when he had that 59 yard return for a TD and a monster game receiving, a logical coach/team would use Ginn on every kick/punt return, but remember we are the Fins, 1-15 last year, 0-2 this year, we play to lose ,not to win! This team is taking years off my life!

I can tell you why Ginn is not returning kicks, remember in pre-season when he had that 59 yard return for a TD and a monster game receiving, a logical coach/team would use Ginn on every kick/punt return, but remember we are the Fins, 1-15 last year, 0-2 this year, we play to lose ,not to win! This team is taking years off my life!

Pre-Season is your argument???? That is horrible. The best players play in the NFL. Don't blame the coaches for Ginn's inability to play at this level. Ginn is soft, plain and simple.

Is Ginn injured? Seriously, I don't recall seeing him on the field today. If he's healthy, I don't know why we don't run a few plays to try and get him into the game. We run a quick WR screen to Bess but not for Ginn? I dont get it.

He's not returning kicks because he's too good at it, our goal is to be as terrible as possible.

I don't get it either...

OK, you can say he's not a good receiver, but hell he's our best KR/PR and he's riding the pine!

I think it's because Bess looked better than him on special teams last week, although I do agree we HAVE to find some way to get him touches.

What is up with that.. Bess is good but Ginn is better?

b/c accorindg to sparano ginn isnt returning them so he can run better routes as a WR...only BS about that is he sint even on the field nor running any better routes or even having balls thrown his way so ur taking something away trying to make something out of nothing.

Back
Top Bottom