Why Ireland's Departure May Ultimately Doom This Team | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Ireland's Departure May Ultimately Doom This Team

i'm pretty sure Aponte is the reason for the good cap

But without the FA pickups where would we be? all I am saying is someone is making the decisions and he had to have some say in the process at some point.

Congratulations OP. You made a thread stating somethings, that i dont for 1 second think you truly believe. But it has gained like 5 pages worth of responses, hey attention whoring is only whoring if ya dont get the attention.

I am reminded of a Joni Mitchell Song

"You Don't Know What You Got Till It's Gone"

For all of Ireland's misdeeds he was our best drafting GM since Jimmy Johnson was here. While noone will argue he was perfect, he was certainly putting talent on the field.

We weren't losing games because of talent deficiencies (maybe on the O-Line but that's what this offseason is about).

Now we'll bring in a new GM who may not want to tie himself to Philbin or Tannehill, then we may have to start all over, just when I believe we were on the precipice of real contention.

I hope all you scapegoating idiots are happy. This may set our franchise back another 5 years.

Patience is a far too rare of a virtue nowadays. And the ugly situation with fans calling for Ireland's head has left me appalled and in serious question of this fan bases IQ.

I sincerely hope everything works out, but I have serious doubts about the direction of this team now. LA Dolphins might be my future favorite team.

Have you been in a coma the last 5 years? You do know it's 2014 right?

Let me guide you to my thread about pouring hot sauce in someone's catheter...

That's neither here nor there. You can speculate to your hearts desire. What we do know, is that miami has been average for way too long, with the GM we've had for 6 years...

but it is though....he's stating what if we get worse with ireland gone, which is a valid concern.

Ahhhh...are you missing your little Ireland? Too ****ing bad...

but it is though....he's stating what if we get worse with ireland gone, which is a valid concern.

Pretty crappy way to live your life, always concerned about the negatives. Sure, Miami could do worse, but we know Miami can't win a championship with Ireland. The ultimate goal is to win the Super Bowl, not stay in the middle of the road. Get someone else in here, if they fail, find someone else, etc etc.

Pretty crappy way to live your life, always concerned about the negatives. Sure, Miami could do worse, but we know Miami can't win a championship with Ireland. The ultimate goal is to win the Super Bowl, not stay in the middle of the road. Get someone else in here, if they fail, find someone else, etc etc.

:bobdole: Oh so there's a double-standard. Coulda said the same about you a few weeks ago. 'Always concerned about the negatives'....pfft. Makes me want to reach through my screen.

The fact remains that we all want to get better but are divided on how that should be accomplished. Is that elementary enough for you?

Back
Top Bottom