Why is ESPN so high on Brandon Jackson? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is ESPN so high on Brandon Jackson?

paulomac77

Hoosier Fin Fan
Reaction score
Just about every time I've seen someone on ESPN talk about the Green Bay Packers they've predicted Brandon Jackson, the RB from Nebraska, to have a huge breakout year. While I agree that there is a big chance for him to take advantage of an opportunity since there isn't a better option at RB for the packers. Meanwhile I haven't heard anyone mention Lorenzo Booker's name anywhere besides on FH. LB had more career yards in college and 80 more receptions in his career than Jackson. My opinion on Brandon Jackson is that ESPN is hoping he can keep the Packers respectable. No way he has a good rookie season just because he can beat out Vernand Morency in training camp.

Booker plays behind Brown though so Booker won't get nearly the PT. Unfair comparison IMO

Jackson has a big chance at being number 1 on their depth chart at RB.

I'm a Huskers fan and I still don't understand all of the hype behind Jackson. He's battled injuries to both shoulders and while that didn't seem to bother him last season I wonder how well he'll hold up in the pros. He lacks any real breakaway speed and doesn't have much experience as a feature back. Also, IMO his hands are questionable as well. He usually dropped at least one easy catch every game. Still if he can stay healthy he could suprise people.

Okay, I didn't really pay attention to this thread at first, but now I've noticed it..I have counted SEVEN, yes SEVEN Brandon Jackson references on ESPN this week...wtf...twice they managed to force his name into BASEBALL HIGHLIGHTS on Sportscenter....seriously, wtf :lol:

Okay, I didn't really pay attention to this thread at first, but now I've noticed it..I have counted SEVEN, yes SEVEN Brandon Jackson references on ESPN this week...wtf...twice they managed to force his name into BASEBALL HIGHLIGHTS on Sportscenter....seriously, wtf :lol:

:lol: baseball highlights?

Back
Top Bottom