Why is everyone focused on Jennings/Wallace? Did everyone forget DWAYNE BOWE ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is everyone focused on Jennings/Wallace? Did everyone forget DWAYNE BOWE ?

electrolyte

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Dwayne Bowe was born here in Miami. He is a free agent and wants out of KC... he is younger than Jennings, and is a true #1 WR.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4184/dwayne-bowe

The Kansas City Star does not expect the Chiefs to offer impending free agent Dwayne Bowe a long-term deal.

Bowe played out the 2012 season on a one-year, $9.5 million franchise tender. He's expected to hit the open market as perhaps the best wideout available. Despite consistently horrible quarterback play, in six seasons Bowe has averaged 4.7 catches for 65.0 yards and scored 39 touchdowns -- putting him in the conversation for greatest Chiefs wideout of all time. Bowe will turn 29 in September.

He doesn't fit what the team is trying to do. Which is to say, he isn't a guy with great hands who shows up in big situations and has a good head on his shoulders.

I like him too and will probably be the more realistic option IMO He will help in the redzone. If we sign him, we can get our speedster in the draft.

He doesn't fit what the team is trying to do. Which is to say, he isn't a guy with great hands who shows up in big situations and has a good head on his shoulders.
Didn't know you work for the phins. I'm pretty sure if we could get a no off the field issue marshall back we would take him instantly both who have identical drop rate %. Also you aren't going to have many big situations playing for the chiefs and saying he doesn't show up is dumb and overblown. WR shouldn't be carrying the QB and hopefully tannehill knows that. Pretty sure not everyone has to have great hands to be productive look at greenbay with finley some people want him and he has drop issues along with wallace who's dropped more embarrassing balls this year than bowe. We also had legadu on this ****ing team lol

The Chiefs have had terrible QB play though.

I met him at this last year's rookie promo event here in LA. He was by far the coolest guy there, (including Tannehill, Miller, and Egnew) actually stopping to talk with us and take some pics. Plus he is a beast of a wideout (curse of playing for a crappy team). Eff this crap about him not fitting the WC system. Get our deep threat in the draft and make Bowe our true #1. Sounds good to me.

Didn't know you work for the phins.

Think about it. The team traded away Brandon Marshall for Michael Egnew and a packet of peanuts. The team traded away Vontae Davis despite being thin at cornerback because he didn't have the right attitude.

Do you really think Dwayne Bowe is likely to be brought in for Philbin? I would be absolutely stunned to see him brought in, just based on his reputation. Likewise people are talking about Jermichael Finley from the Packers but I think he is another guy they are likely to stay away from due to the fact that he's been publicly griping all season. Also both of them have the dropsies and again, that's something I don't think Philbin appreciates.

Terrible QB play does not dismiss years of him dropping the ball in big game situations. He's not that good. Just a name.

The guy I'm upset we didn't pursue last offseason was Vincent Jackson. Man he would have definitely helped. Underrated, you barely hear his name yet always produces and has everything you pretty much need out of a #1 receiver.

Terrible QB play does not dismiss years of him dropping the ball in big game situations. He's not that good. Just a name.

The guy I'm upset we didn't pursue last offseason was Vincent Jackson. Man he would have definitely helped. Underrated, you barely hear his name yet always produces and has everything you pretty much need out of a #1 receiver.

Vincent Jackson would have been a better signing than Richard Marshall + Legedu Naanee + David Garrard, that is for sure. He's a good player.

Think about it. The team traded away Brandon Marshall for Michael Egnew and a packet of peanuts. The team traded away Vontae Davis despite being thin at cornerback because he didn't have the right attitude.

Do you really think Dwayne Bowe is likely to be brought in for Philbin? I would be absolutely stunned to see him brought in, just based on his reputation. Likewise people are talking about Jermichael Finley from the Packers but I think he is another guy they are likely to stay away from due to the fact that he's been publicly griping all season. Also both of them have the dropsies and again, that's something I don't think Philbin appreciates.
Hopefully they don't make the mistake and philben shouldn't be drafting if he indeed drafted eggnog he has no experience in scouting from my knowledge. And yes I wouldn't be shocked if we brought Bowe in because 1 It's Irelands job in the line and he needs to produce, he likes big bodied WR in case you didn't know that already Marshall/Binns/Legadu all big bodies with drop issues. Also marshall was traded for his off the field issues no where near the caliber of bowe's. There is a possibility wallace and jennings don't even hit the market. If what you say is true about finley then wallace shouldn't even be a target at all this season because of his crying all season long and how he loses focus if the QB doesn't target him. Philben sure did talk good about Addam Dropbinns a few weeks ago. I think Philben wants people that can produce and that's it, and it has already been mention the the organization are interested in all 3

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Vincent Jackson would have been a better signing than Richard Marshall + Legedu Naanee + David Garrard, that is for sure. He's a good player.
How much cap space did we have last year? Doubt we could of topped tampa bays offer of 5 years 55 mil

That's the media portrayal of him and it is false. He is way cool when I met him, like I said. I could tell he is a good guy. On the other hand, Desean Jacksson and Trent Richardson were complete d bags. Bowe as a Phin equals win

I think everyone is focused on Wallace & Jennings because they would be the better fit, and be in the same ballpark cost wise.

not sure why everyone wants bowe so bad. do you really want a guy who does this when the game is on the line?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d82488131/Bowe-a-no-show-on-final-play
A great example of how garbage the QBs he's had to deal with in KC. What a garbage throw into quadruple coverage and behind him. I agree he should of stuck his hand but no way he makes that catch. The comments in the end by the dumb announcer sounds like he's almost applying bowe isn't a physical receiver but anyway if you want to the the opposite of that effort in the video see here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27dQ-CaGJgw

Back
Top Bottom