Why is everything with this team like pulling tooth... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is everything with this team like pulling tooth...

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
.. I mean get a gaddemn coach for god's sake. Everything is drama with this team from Great Don shula's exit to Dan Marino's retirement. Percel's hiring was a drama...last year's tony firing or non-firing of Tony was a drama. And we endure 13 games before they finnally canned tony, man! I would have canned hisass after game 5 the tebow game. I have a bad feeling whatever decision is made we''ll regret it too. Just get it over with quick!

Yea okay let's be the Jag's and hire the first Mularkey that walks thru the door.

You think this is bad, man? Mike Mularkey walks through the Jags' door just days after his loaded offense gets SHUT OUT in the playoffs against a team with a suspect defense. He tells the owner and GM that he can build a team around Blaine Gabbert, a guy who was probably the worst starting QB in the NFL this season not named Curtis Painter. This is a guy who QUIT on the Bills after two lousy seasons as a head coach, and who rumor suggested was on the hot seat in Atlanta. And the Jags, armed with all of this information, offer him the job the next day.

Great organizations like the Packers, Steelers, Patriots, have STABILITY.....which is the exact opposite of what we have had since Shula and Marino retired.

That's really not such a good comparison when you think about it.

Getting a tooth pulled is painful, but easy, cheap and quick.

Hiring someone for a multi year contract, multimillion dollar job in a BILLION dollar industry is completely different.

Add into that the fact that our owner is completely clueless when it comes to football, and the types of things he says to the media and the apparent relish that he has for talking about 'his' Dolphins to the media & it gets trickier still.

I would not want to work for Ross. I'm sure Fisher would rather get the Rams job and get paid the money that Ross is throwing at him.

.. I mean get a gaddemn coach for god's sake. Everything is drama with this team from Great Don shula's exit to Dan Marino's retirement. Percel's hiring was a drama...last year's tony firing or non-firing of Tony was a drama. And we endure 13 games before they finnally canned tony, man! I would have canned hisass after game 5 the tebow game. I have a bad feeling whatever decision is made we''ll regret it too. Just get it over with quick!

What's the hurry?

Back
Top Bottom