Why is there no Duke/Miami game thread? lol | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is there no Duke/Miami game thread? lol

Pachyderm_Wave

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
Guess this could be it....

I'm sure every Cane fan has seen that Robert Marve has yet to have a snap from the shotgun hit him in the hands like it's supposed to from Xavier Shannon....and I'm not talking about this game either....I'm talking about ALL SEASON....

Marve has to take his eye off the defense every snap in the shotgun for just that split second and focus on the football because the coaches boy always tries to snap it over Marve's right shoulder...

....and why is Robert Marve throwing 30 yard hail marys into triple coverage on 2nd down....all he had to do was throw it away....

The players aren't developing....they're not being coached right I'm telling you.....they don't ever show any improvement from week to week...they just make the same mistakes week to week to week to......

Marve looks just like Kyle Wright and Kirby Freeman did....more int's than TD's....

Leave it to the Miami coaching staff to waste more talent....

And then Bosher shows up with a nice 76 yard punt. Although he certainly needs to be more consistent (I know Im stating the obvious here) but that was pretty.

Thanks again to TedSlimeJR for his premature analysis which ended before the 2nd half of the game at which he had his foot shoved too far into his mouth.

Harris was solid the rest for the game he threw a couple of bad picks but he moved he team really fast down the field. Jacory looked really good today with 5 total TDs (4 in the air) and continued some chemistry with A. Johnson and began some good things with T. Benjamin. Whats even sweeter is that we made crucial halftime adjustments and came back to score 35 unanswered points in the 2nd half. Nice job by the coaching staff. Good to see J/James back and we had 420 total yards on offense. I would have liked to see our D shut down Duke more but they stepped up in the 2nd half when we needed them to. We also scored 7 TDs by 7 different players.

I said if Miami played like they did against UCF....they'd get beat by Duke...

Miami played like they did against UCF for what amounts to 2 1/2 quarters....and they were getting beat by Duke...out played, out coached, and out physical(ed) by Duke.....DUKE!

Aldarius Johnson is the second coming of Andre Johnson IMO....all he needs is consistency at the QB position, and an offensive coordinator to get him the ball (Nix couldn't get Calvin Johnson the ball..)

Benjamin could be as dangerous a weapon as there is in college football....but he's going to need some excellent coaching....I don't believe Miami has it..

There are too many freshman QB's every year in college that play much better, and much more mistake free than the highly rated QB recruits that Miami squanders....this is what has to change for Miami to ever get back to where they were....since a skinny little smart fella with a weak arm named Ken Dorsey was sustaining drives and not killing them...

Back
Top Bottom