Why isn't Billick being interviewed? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why isn't Billick being interviewed?

uga3406

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Billick would be a better option and choice then Fisher imo and yet he isn't even getitng a interview from Ross and company. Anyone know why? His credentials are more impressive then Fisher and one more important thing: He said multiple times, he would be willing to inerview for this job. Last time I looked, not many coaches were dying to get a interview for this job. So what gives? Has he been black-balled or something? This is pretty pathetic. With that list of candiates we have and yet Brian Billick cannot get one measley interview. Wow, just speechless I am.

Because they'd rather look at the ****ing Jets defensive coordinator for some reason.

Billick seems to have a short fuse and he's too old. I'd rather have Fisher.

Billick seems to have a short fuse and he's too old. I'd rather have Fisher.
Billick is 57, Fisher is 53.

Honestly, this age stuff is getting ridiculous; regarding both coaches and players.

billick is far a better candidate than fisher IMO...

I really have no idea why the infatuation with fisher.

Billick is 57, Fisher is 53.

Honestly, this age stuff is getting ridiculous; regarding both coaches and players.

Billick is feeble thinking...old and set in his ways, that's what I meant by old.

it is early. since the season ended, how many teams have had more head coaching interviews than the dolphins. this isnt outback steakhouse where they interview 30 people a day. give it time, maybe billick is scheduled, they just havent announced it.

Billick is feeble thinking...old and set in his ways, that's what I meant by old.

How do you figure that? He seems to be an extremely adaptive coach. He led Minnys offense to record setting seasons. He than went to Baltimore and allowed his DC to build one of if not the greatest defenses ever. His second to the last season he was unhappy with how his OC and good friend Jim Fassel was running the offense. He decided to fire him and call the plays himself leading to a 13-3 record. If anything, for better or worse, it seems to me that Billick is adaptive to change based on his personnel and/or players

You ever watch the Coaches Show? He is well spoken, intelligent, and coherent. Traits that have been missing from a Miami head coach for the last 16 years.
He is a great fit in my estimation, a perfect choice to pair with Mike Nolan.
They are interviewing special teams coaches, coordinators, interim coaches, and a head coach that really doesn't want this job.
Not exactly instilling confidence in me so far.
If they do not interview him, they are doing a dis-service to the Miami Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom