Why No Graig Cooper Love? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why No Graig Cooper Love?

MRojas4

The Cheese Connoisseur
Club Member
Reaction score
Been looking at alot of mocks on FH and other sites and no one seems to be really jumping on Cooper from the U.

Guy was a borderline 2nd-3rd round RB last year and has now dropped off the map because of his ACL injury. Guy took a year off and seems to be back 100%. He would be a excellent scat back and kick/punt returner for any team.

Not to mention he has great pass catching ability, if he's around 6th/7th round I would def. jump on him.

I know the knee injury scares off alot of people but watching him this year at the U, he looks back to his old form, 2nd/3rd round RB for a 7th rounder.....sign me up! :up::up::up:

Im a Hurricanes fan and to tell you the truth theres nothing special about him and he isnt good at all, hes overrated.

cooper and damien berry are both not worth using a pick on

I would have no problem bring them as UDFA's, but other than that, zero draft value. I fully expect to see us bring in a ton of UDFA running backs into training camp.

I know some scouts that think Cooper could go in the 5th round.He's going to be hard to get rid of by what ever team picks him up and has him in camp.

I could easily see Cooper being one of those suprise UDFA's that make an impact on a team. I hope Miami takes a gamble on him.

I could easily see Cooper being one of those suprise UDFA's that make an impact on a team. I hope Miami takes a gamble on him.

Miami could use him just for kick returns...............that alone makes him a worthy draftable player for the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom